Check your account email address ×

Assange , the only guy that has told the truth

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm actually having fun with you guys tonight. I like this general forum type banter much better than the political shit :bc:

Yeah...it's getting a bit old in there.  It's nice to have some good conversations about what's going on though with some that aren't total mental midgets.  Although....Ben owned the fuck out of everybody over there today.  I just sat and watched...and laughed and laughed!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he just dressed up as the milk man and she invited him in .

:lmaodance:

To bad my stash is getting low and I'm in conservation mode. I'd really be LMAO if I had a little :bong: in me :lol:

:lol: holy fucking shit. I am watching a fucked up movie with the wife.....she probably wants to bang me and Im that into it yet.....and I ahve 12 more beers to drink to  hit a 30 rack today :loL 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: holy fucking shit. I am watching a fucked up movie with the wife.....she probably wants to bang me and Im that into it yet.....and I ahve 12 more beers to drink to  hit a 30 rack today :loL 

Is today part of your 'weekend' with your work schedule?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah , I'm on my 3rd day off.....tomorrow is sunday 

Nice :bc:  I always liked having my weekend during the week when I was in the Canoe and Kayak business.

Just now, ckf said:

Nice :bc:  I always liked having my weekend during the week when I was in the Canoe and Kayak business.

What do you do now if I may ask

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: He was serving a nice platter up in there!  

like 2 yrs ago a buds neighbor knew his wife was fucking some dude when he was on his every other week business trips .

he invited her parent's and some her friends over  for a surprise Saturday morning  birthday party . he had his mom take the kids for the week so he knew she would have him spending the night .

they snuck  in in the morning with a surprise . LMFAO I have watched the video many times in his basement priceless.

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What do you do now if I may ask

Photography and Website stuff for the most part. I'm still half owner of the canoe business but it isn't making much money since the vendors stopped protecting territory. Now they open up anyone that wanted to become a dealer even if they are a few miles away.  At one point we had LL Bean shut down when they brought Old Town Canoes in to our territory at their factory store.  Those days are long gone.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That sounds like I death defying job.:lol:

When things were good we would sell around a thousand units a year. We also had a rental fleet of 100 canoes and kayaks. During the winter rented snowmobiles until we got a few bad winters in a row :sad:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

When things were good we would sell around a thousand units a year. We also had a rental fleet of 100 canoes and kayaks. During the winter rented snowmobiles until we got a few bad winters in a row :sad:

I know what you are saying with competition , every big box store near me sells them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Photography and Website stuff for the most part. I'm still half owner of the canoe business but it isn't making much money since the vendors stopped protecting territory. Now they open up anyone that wanted to become a dealer even if they are a few miles away.  At one point we had LL Bean shut down when they brought Old Town Canoes in to our territory at their factory store.  Those days are long gone.

How long have you been self employed?

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How long have you been self employed?

Well, my business partner and I started working for the company around 1988. We worked for a millionaire that owned a lot of rental property in a tourist/outlet town. He also had a furniture store, antique store and the canoe business. It was a great job because we were always doing something different. The owner passed away in 97. We continued to work for the trust until 99. At that point they told us that they were closing down and offered us the business. We just bought the canoe business and opened up in a different location in 1999.

Just now, ckf said:

Well, my business partner and I started working for the company around 1988. We worked for a millionaire that owned a lot of rental property in a tourist/outlet town. He also had a furniture store, antique store and the canoe business. It was a great job because we were always doing something different. The owner passed away in 97. We continued to work for the trust until 99. At that point they told us that they were closing down and offered us the business. We just bought the canoe business and opened up in a different location in 1999.

So you been at it for yourself for a long time.....good on ya

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you been at it for yourself for a long time.....good on ya

I don't think I could ever work for someone else again. The key is to be debt free. Once you get over that hump thinks are a lot easier. Paying interest sucks.