Check your account email address ×

Cheesy pleads guilty…..another one down

Cheseboro pleads guilty……Trump better order more ADDERALL and ketchup 

Kenneth Chesebro, a Donald Trump-aligned attorney who helped craft the 2020 fake elector plot, is pleading guilty in the Georgia election subversion case. 

The plea deal is another major victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who charged Trump and 18 others in the effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election results. Thursday, former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell also pleaded guilty.

Chesebro is pleading guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents. Fulton County prosecutors are recommending that Chesebro serve 5 years of probation and pay $5,000 in restitution. He agreed to testify at any future trials in the sprawling election subversion case and write an apology letter. 

The plea came shortly after jury selection began Friday. Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee had met with the pool of prospective jurors Friday and told them the trial could last four to five months.

A source familiar with the discussions said the likelihood of Chesebro taking a deal increased after his co-defendant Sidney Powell made a surprise turn and pleaded guilty herself on Thursday, leaving Chesebro as the sole defendant whose trial was scheduled to begin Friday.

An attorney who worked to undermine the results of the 2020 election, Chesebro helped develop the Trump’s campaign’s plot to put forward unauthorized slates of GOP electors in Georgia and six other states. (In previous court filings, Chesebro’s lawyers have denied that he devised the plan.)

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

They all end up in the dumpster ruined for life.

Dumb brain dead morons.

Yeah but they all deserve it. Shitty people just like Jordan, Boobert, Gaetz, Mtg….    If it was a sports team they would try to rebuild for a few years but there isn’t much talent available when Trump and Jordan are their top choices. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Some of you are deeply invested in this 

Everyone really should be.

Elections need to be seen as fair and open, and be fair and open.

A large number of people still believe to this day that the election was stolen.

It's easy to manipulate the weak minded.'

See the hospital bombing in Gaza.

No amount of proof will change some minds.

In their heads the Joos killed 500 women and children, on purpose...not their terrorist cousins built a shoddy missile or possible a false flag deal for some of the crazies.

The nuts run far and deep.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Without Trump to complain about ,their lives would be even more boring and miserable :lol:

These fuckers will never recover from the Orange Man . They have been damaged forever emotionally . Its part of their existence now.  :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

Without Trump to complain about ,their lives would be even more boring and miserable :lol:

These fuckers will never recover from the Orange Man . They have been damaged forever emotionally . Its part of there existence now.  :lol:

He’s running for president and is wide open to criticism.

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When someone needs something to complain about 8 days a week Trump makes a good target I guess

he could have just been a grown up, taken his defeat like a man and enjoyed the rest of his life... but he didn't so fuck him. 

;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The integrity of a US Presidential election isn't an issue for you? Would you be OK if every election from here on forward follows the same chain of events? Just consider it normal and move on?

You spend too much time trying to get a "gotcha" whenever Trump is brought up. He himself begged for this attention even after he was voted irrelevant.  He is now fully ingrained in US culture until he steps away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, HSR said:

The integrity of a US Presidential election isn't an issue for you? Would you be OK if every election from here on forward follows the same chain of events? Just consider it normal and move on?

You spend too much time trying to get a "gotcha" whenever Trump is brought up. He himself begged for this attention even after he was voted irrelevant.  He is now fully ingrained in US culture until he steps away.

Is there any integrity in our government at all let alone just the presidency? Should I let all of this take over my life like it has for some? 

No gotcha at all just me laughing at people that are soooo fucking consumed with all this drama day in and day out. There's so much more to life   :lol: 

You don't honestly think I'm sticking up for Trump do you?  lol 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You don't honestly think I'm sticking up for Trump do you?  lol 

Well you're in every SR or MC thread about Trump and never agree with anything bad they say about him so unless you're saying your just there to start shit and troll them I would have to assume yes.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he could have just been a grown up, taken his defeat like a man and enjoyed the rest of his life... but he didn't so fuck him. 

;)

Oh bullshit you complained about Him the whole time he was in office over nonsense. 

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You spend a lot of time defending him and avoiding facts.  Why defend a fraud and rapist so vigorously?

Ive bashed Trump plenty On what I feel was wrong. 

How come you never post negative about Biden and just defend Democrats?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The topic was Cheseboro. You were clueless who he was…..just admit it.

Trumpy owns You. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you're in every SR or MC thread about Trump and never agree with anything bad they say about him so unless you're saying your just there to start shit and troll them I would have to assume yes.

Id seen plenty posts from Him mocking Trump and bashing . Never once thought he was a "Trumper"

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Id seen plenty posts from Him mocking Trump and bashing . Never once thought he was a "Trumper"

I love how you girls run to stick up and answer for each other. It's super cute.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I love how you girls run to stick up and answer for each other. It's super cute.

Nothing cuter than You Sthevie's . 

Its not defending it just my opinion. 

Dont like it ? Dont care ! :joint:

F32E7F5C-5613-41C2-9B4D-E18F400BD8BD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1