Check your account email address ×

Another 100 Billion

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That old fuck McConnell says “It’s all connected” everyone is a threat, axis of evil. War mongering as hat 

What an old fucking cunt.🤬

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What an old fucking cunt.🤬

He’s actually trying to say giving Ukraine all these weapons is a good thing. Because then the MIC can be restocked and that will creat jobs. He kept saying “Axis of Evil” too :suicide:

• Sad 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Another war mongering left wing tard speaks 

That’s not accurate but ignorant.  Your pro-Putin tendencies is the actual war monger ideology.  Supporting  those who attack a sovereign nation is pro-war while providing support for those who were attacked is not :thumbsup:  SBYL 

When will people start embracing the idea of "Mind your own fucking business" and stop funding the bullshit that goes on outside the US.  We don't need to be the world's police - let these places fight their own battles with their own people and their own money.  We've got enough problems within our own borders.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yet we have people here hoping that Jim Jordan doesn't get speaker of the house.  FFS there are some idiots here....fortunately most of them no longer ride sleds.

Jordan promised this would get approved if he got the votes. Let’s not pretend he would have stood in the way. Of course I already told you that and here you are babbling like a fucking retard. 

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s not accurate but ignorant.  Your pro-Putin tendencies is the actual war monger ideology.  Supporting  those who attack a sovereign nation is pro-war while providing support for those who were attacked is not :thumbsup:  SBYL 

Do you still have your Ukraine yard sign up? 

You know so everybody knows you are fighting Putin from your safe place. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Do you still have your Ukraine yard sign up? 

You know so everybody knows you are fighting Putin from your safe place. 

Window flag on the Prius.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

When will people start embracing the idea of "Mind your own fucking business" and stop funding the bullshit that goes on outside the US.  We don't need to be the world's police - let these places fight their own battles with their own people and their own money.  We've got enough problems within our own borders.

It's like you copy and pasted one of my posts. I've been saying this for a LONG time,almost word for word!!!!!!. Glad you agree with me :bc:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

It's like you copy and pasted one of my posts. I've been saying this for a LONG time,almost word for word!!!!!!. Glad you agree with me :bc:

So have many others 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So have many others 

Well that makes me happy if others are doing the same :bc: I'm glad you guys are liking my posts. Thank you very much :good:

Just now, HSR said:

Well that makes me happy if others are doing the same :bc: I'm glad you guys are liking my posts. Thank you very much :good:

I liked old HSR’s posts not so much anymore

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your a fucking idiot!! FACT!! Until you pick up a gun and run your war mongering happy ass over there STFU! Better yet go all in and send your kids to the nearest recruiters office. But you won't cause you're a fucking know it all coward who'd rather have someone else do it for you. You have no skin in the game that's why you sit back and act like you're above it all. You're the type that pulls a couple of bucks out of your wallet and yells "Look everybody. I'm doing something for Ukraine". So fuck off with that bullshit everybody that doesn't agree with you is pro Putin. Big mouth piece of shit!! SBYL!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1