Check your account email address ×

Powell…

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course and much more.  I know half your country doesn’t believe a women has the right to choose and grabbing ‘em by the pussy is fine. But some people control themselves.  But I’m Canadian, we like women. 

Well you did elect a woman for Prime Minister.

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well you did elect a woman for Prime Minister.

:bc:

Ivanka sure looked like she wanted a piece of action from him. Lots of right wing men are eager to fuck him too. They state it in their trucks and fly flags. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ivanka sure looked like she wanted a piece of action from him. Lots of right wing men are eager to fuck him too. They state it in their trucks and fly flags. 

Maybe she's into feminine men that wear Peewee Herman suits.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course and much more.  I know half your country doesn’t believe a women has the right to choose and grabbing ‘em by the pussy is fine. But some people control themselves.  But I’m Canadian, we like women. 

What's a woman?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

ABD8CA81-26F5-44BF-A9C9-CCD740634A4D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ABD8CA81-26F5-44BF-A9C9-CCD740634A4D.jpeg

The brunette and blond on the left look like they have plans for him. He’s divorced now. If he’s smart he’ll retire and spend his days fucking everything in site and collect a pension.  His old man looked like a skeleton but was a Randy fucker.  

• Gold Member

The brunette and blond on the left look like they have plans for him. He’s divorced now. If he’s smart he’ll retire and spend his days fucking everything in site and collect a pension.  His old man looked like a skeleton but was a Randy fucker.  

this Guy? 

:lmao:

9799E7A7-3E3B-4A02-80D8-7E6D2BE55AEA.thumb.jpeg.b014ba1d778d41612b355718d78ace39.jpeg

Back on topic, how many more of trump’s fellow criminals will turn on him? How many more witnesses does the prosecution need to be sure of a conviction?  I like the 6 year terms for these fuckers.  Double it for heal spurs but let him take his golden toilet. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would that matter even if it was true? The far right spend so much time making up stupid lies that mean nothing. 

Yeah why would that matter ? 

fucking moron :lol: