Check your account email address ×

“Democrats kill babies after they are born.” Donald Trump “

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You remind me of another excitable boy on this page. As soon as Bannon used the word cuck he strutted around saying cuck cuck cuck like a chicken. He ended up looking like an idiot too. 

Maybe you Republicans can be honest and say you like to control people and want people to suffer. 

If you really cared about babies you’d voted for candidates that support 

Healthcare for expectant mothers. 
long term maternity leave. 
healthcare for children. 
welfare to lift children out of poverty. 
better funding for education. 
better gun control to stop school shootings. 

But you evil fuckers just care until they are born and ignore solutions to school shooting or cheer when poor black kids get shot by cops. 

You suck and god is gonna getcha. 

No welfare only adds to the problem, the more free stuff the more incentive to play the game to get more free stuff, after 6 years in Mexico I think they do it right, if parents can't provide for their kids instead of killing them (abortions) they put them in orphanages. At first I thought that was terrible but after visiting a couple what a great opportunity for the kids, the ones I talked to were very proud of the chance they were given.

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You remind me of another excitable boy on this page. As soon as Bannon used the word cuck he strutted around saying cuck cuck cuck like a chicken. He ended up looking like an idiot too. 

Maybe you Republicans can be honest and say you like to control people and want people to suffer. 

If you really cared about babies you’d voted for candidates that support 

Healthcare for expectant mothers. 
long term maternity leave. 
healthcare for children. 
welfare to lift children out of poverty. 
better funding for education. 
better gun control to stop school shootings. 

But you evil fuckers just care until they are born and ignore solutions to school shooting or cheer when poor black kids get shot by cops. 

You suck and god is gonna getcha. 

Our rights were endowed to us by our creator... God.

So God gave us the right to have guns. I can link the Second Amendment for you. Do you need me to... I can...

God is not happy with you right now.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So God gave us the right to have guns. I can link the Second Amendment for you. Do you need me to... I can...

are we invoking 'God'?

oh boy... @EvilBird

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Jesus F'ng Christ... wtf does he say @ 18:55 ?

Start @ 17:30 for it all in context... 

some real dim bulbs in this merry go round... 

So you think it's wrong to have a smaller federal government and return powers back to the state level?

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

So you think it's wrong to have a smaller federal government and return powers back to the state level?

where/what/how did I say that?

the assertion was Trump says Dems want to kill babies after birth... and ?

but in that vein, what if the state of MN made all abortions of any kind at any time legal... because States Rights and such?

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Jesus F'ng Christ... wtf does he say @ 18:55 ?

Start @ 17:30 for it all in context... 

some real dim bulbs in this merry go round... 

proof he’s a lying lunatic. But it’s NBC so they won’t believe his own words. 

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ahhhh. Make believe man in the sky tells you how to live because you’d be a pos otherwise. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. You’re still a POS. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

where/what/how did I say that?

the assertion was Trump says Dems want to kill babies after birth... and ?

but in that vein, what if the state of MN made all abortions of any kind at any time legal... because States Rights and such?

What I got out of the video, was reversing Roe vs Wade put the power back to the state, that was one of the things I liked about Trump, reducing the power of the Federal Government and reducing unnecessary regulations, remember for every new regulation 2 had to be removed from the books? There was also talk, I think in NY, about abortion right up to delivery, I doubt if it passed. But the question was asked in debates then would it be possible to kill the baby at the time of birth, and I'm thinking Hillary just shrugged. I'm strongly Pro-Life, I love little kids, that's why I took such an interest in orphanages while in Mexico. I thought it would be terrible life for the kids, but it turned out very much like private school, that was funded locally or by the church.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

No welfare only adds to the problem, the more free stuff the more incentive to play the game to get more free stuff, after 6 years in Mexico I think they do it right, if parents can't provide for their kids instead of killing them (abortions) they put them in orphanages. At first I thought that was terrible but after visiting a couple what a great opportunity for the kids, the ones I talked to were very proud of the chance they were given.

If you force women to give birth then you should take responsibility. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Do you know the US is one of the worse mortality rates for pregnant women in the G20?  It’s because of Republican policy. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

What I got out of the video, was reversing Roe vs Wade put the power back to the state, that was one of the things I liked about Trump, reducing the power of the Federal Government and reducing unnecessary regulations, remember for every new regulation 2 had to be removed from the books? There was also talk, I think in NY, about abortion right up to delivery, I doubt if it passed. But the question was asked in debates then would it be possible to kill the baby at the time of birth, and I'm thinking Hillary just shrugged. I'm strongly Pro-Life, I love little kids, that's why I took such an interest in orphanages while in Mexico. I thought it would be terrible life for the kids, but it turned out very much like private school, that was funded locally or by the church.

Stop I've got my lure in the pond,

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If you force women to give birth then you should take responsibility. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Do you know the US is one of the worse mortality rates for pregnant women in the G20?  It’s because of Republican policy. 

How so, can you please explain in scientific terms

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So we should just open the checkbook and pay them more for each kid they have, or like I said have them taken care of locally or by the church and let the mother fend for herself instead of expecting the government to pay her more for having more kids.

Edited by airflite1

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's an interesting adult conversation for sure, probably not here though. 

I'm pro-choice, but more so pro-adoption as my father, aunt and a a few close friends (boomers) were all  adopted and fortunately raised by incredible parents.  why adoption and the associated costs in this country are what they are is as far beyond me as is the lack of personal responsibility for one's own actions.  In terms of incest, rape and the health of the mother... that's between the woman, her s/o and her doctor in my book. 

there's more... but that's already enough for this place.  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahhhh. Make believe man in the sky tells you how to live because you’d be a pos otherwise. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. You’re still a POS. 

Well, see, it's what our Constitution says. Amazing things happen when you win a fight and take what is yours.

You, conversely, have a piece of paper signed by a monarch in a far off land.... and still pay homage.... so beta.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you claiming he didn’t say it? That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans, you watch doctored clips of Biden and believe all of it. You watch Trump in his own words and still make excuses. 

Too Slooooow is dumb as shit.  He’s all yours :lol:  Plenty of dumbfucks on here who live south of your border :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's an interesting adult conversation for sure, probably not here though. 

I'm pro-choice, but more so pro-adoption as my father, aunt and a a few close friends (boomers) were all  adopted and fortunately raised by incredible parents.  why adoption and the associated costs in this country are what they are is as far beyond me as is the lack of personal responsibility for one's own actions.  In terms of incest, rape and the health of the mother... that's between the woman, her s/o and her doctor in my book. 

there's more... but that's already enough for this place.  ;)

Sort of but not really important to you.  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

He brought it up.

But I can see where the reach around was in your vision and couldn't see it.. :bc:

God... 'God given' rights... Trump, Muslims, Mexicans, your guns... literally everything about this place just cracks me the fuck up.