Check your account email address ×

Bucks County PA swing voters say...

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That if it came down to biden/trump that he would vote for biden over trump even if he were dead, and he's a republican? 

But everyone loves the goat. :lol:

where, in the FSCE forum? 

that's not everywhere 

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

you lost my interest when it was said "suburb of Philadelphia".....

It's a shame these folks represent the majority of our state.  Along with Pittsburgh....

just like a suburb of Madison WI or Crandon Wi doesn't represent the majority of our state, or the country.  

but, I believe there's more people in the country that don't want to see a Biden v Trump rematch than do.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

just like a suburb of Madison WI or Crandon Wi doesn't represent the majority of our state, or the country.  

but, I believe there's more people in the country that don't want to see a Biden v Trump rematch than do.

That is most likely true.  How about a country-wide protest on election day?  Nobody show up to vote!  

I wonder if someone would get the message then?:lol:  

9 minutes ago, hayward said:

That is most likely true.  How about a country-wide protest on election day?  Nobody show up to vote!  

I wonder if someone would get the message then?:lol:  

that wouldn't work

how about we find better and more qualified leaders? 

Trump or Biden is literally scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel.

• Like 1

I grew up in Bucks county as did my wife. There are 3 very different voters, lower bucks, central and upper bucks...

Lower Bucks county is a suburb of Philly and is more Blue, central Bucks is purple..but they have far different priorities the average home is 800k...upper Bucks is very conservative.

LOTS and LOTS of old repubs are 100% aligned with this guy.  This is why Arizona has voted blue in every election since 2016.

Such a tragedy that Trump is such a twat personally.  He was an excellent policy president but he won't win the purple states.

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

LOTS and LOTS of old repubs are 100% aligned with this guy.  This is why Arizona has voted blue in every election since 2016.

Such a tragedy that Trump is such a twat personally.  He was an excellent policy president but he won't win the purple states.

To me what's sad is people can put their personal feelings aside....I thought Obama was a nice enough guy, but no way I would ever vote for him.

Trump is an asshole...but I'm not voting to be friends with him. Trump policy wise IS the lesser of two evils.

Edited by SkisNH

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

First guy. Biden is senile and Trump is an asshole. 

Says it all. :bc:

And yet if you asked this TDS sufferer why Trump is an asshole.... he'd have no answer.

Were his tweets really that bad ?....  cuz certainly almost every policy worked and we were in better shape than under Biden.

:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And yet if you asked this TDS sufferer why Trump is an asshole.... he'd have no answer.

Were his tweets really that bad ?....  cuz certainly almost every policy worked and we were in better shape than under Biden.

:lol:

I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee...but he is an asshole. I hated McCain, but his service and his capture in service should have been off limits

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that wouldn't work

how about we find better and more qualified leaders? 

Trump or Biden is literally scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel.

Again.... searching for better candidates:lol2:.....who do you suggest?.....ok Newsom on the Dem side,, I'll give you that but who on R side.?.....or will it be RFK taking the checkered.:lmao:

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I grew up in Bucks county as did my wife. There are 3 very different voters, lower bucks, central and upper bucks...

Lower Bucks county is a suburb of Philly and is more Blue, central Bucks is purple..but they have far different priorities the average home is 800k...upper Bucks is very conservative.

Nearly bought my 2nd home in Bucks......but taxes were almost as high as Jersey.....ended up in Berks.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again.... searching for better candidates:lol2:.....who do you suggest?.....ok Newsom on the Dem side,, I'll give you that but who on R side.?.....or will it be RFK taking the checkered.:lmao:

Nearly bought my 2nd home in Bucks......but taxes were almost as high as Jersey.....ended up in Berks.

Unfortunately I went to college in berks....in school with Senator Stroke @ the same time

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee...but he is an asshole. I hated McCain, but his service and his capture in service should have been off limits

Ok...at least you have an answer. Yeah he rubbed many the wrong way with that but the media also took advantage and sensationalized the whole thing .

• Thanks 1