Check your account email address ×

Slinger MC SR and Vince interviewed

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He got it twice from here? :lol: I think he fucked up on the old FS and I know he got the boot a few times from HCS Current Events forum. Each and every time he bitched about the mods and/or ownership...it's never his own doing. 

Still one of the best owning's in snowmobile forum history, when he tried to deny running to the mods for help against the mean Republicans  and dared  Tommy to produce the proof.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Still one of the best owning's in snowmobile forum history, when he tried to deny running to the mods for help against the mean Republicans  and dared  Tommy to produce the proof.  

:lol:

I can't remember the name of another sled site but after being called out he went off on some bizarre monologue on how he was "the smartest one there" and was the only one truly "moving the needle"...the site would be nothing without him.....

Annnnnnnddddd that was it....bubbye. :lol:

And everyone laughed and laughed and laughed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Tomcat smacked him around pretty good if I remember correctly. Which is probably why he still holds some serious pent up anger for him and other mods at HCS. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't remember the name of another sled site but after being called out he went off on some bizarre monologue on how he was "the smartest one there" and was the only one truly "moving the needle"...the site would be nothing without him.....

I'm pretty sure posting picked up a bit in the absence of Mr "I move the needle". :lmao: 

I cant remember either. it never got off the ground. Storm and a few others would post there. I think they had one active thread.  What a beat down he took for the day he was there. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tomcat smacked him around pretty good if I remember correctly. Which is probably why he still holds some serious pent up anger for him and other mods at HCS. 

Tommy and I used to get into some funny fucking knock-down, drag-outs.  We had a ball back in the day there.  Had some really good guys in the CE thread too.  Always fun...and then...just a select couple of fuck tards ruined it all.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He didn't think he would do it. Thought he was protected under some mod/ poster confidentiality  clause :lol:

Tommy and I used to get into some funny fucking knock-down, drag-outs.  We had a ball back in the day there.  Had some really good guys in the CE thread too.  Always fun...and then...just a select couple of fuck tards ruined it all.

YamahaDooRider and The DooDude (revkev) :thumb: 

Fuck for a while I wasn't even allowed to say the word Aztek because one of them had one and everyone teased him about it. Ugliest car ever maybe

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He didn't think he would do it. Thought he was protected under some mod/ poster confidentiality  clause :lol:

They gave him a second and third chance but after that said Fuck it and shut the whole sub forum down because they didn't want to deal with the whiny bullshit anymore :flush: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Dumbski - still pedaling delusion :lmao: 

No...he's right.  Your constant whining to admin via Pm about how everyone was being mean to you and you were getting treated unfairly was the final straw for most.

Jesus.  A whiny little punk bitch.  Nothing more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Dumbski - still pedaling delusion :lmao: 

Just like a good lil Librul you are trying to rewrite history. You're a cancer to forums and get banned all the time. Absolutely nothing delusional about it

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: Jimmy was talking about Dump :lmao: So fucking stupid :lol: 

You brought family into it AGAIN and then tried to backtrack. For someone who claims to be intellectually superior...You sure are a fucking dumb ass! It's been your downfall on every forum you got booted from. 

How long until it happens again? :ronald:

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm pretty sure posting picked up a bit in the absence of Mr "I move the needle". :lmao: 

I know post count has dropped since he has been back. I can't say for sure he's the reason for it or not :dunno:  As most of you know I don't often read the political threads, so I'm not sure how things have been going since his return?

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know post count has dropped since he has been back. I can't say for sure he's the reason for it or not :dunno:  As most of you know I don't often read the political threads, so I'm not sure how things have been going since his return?

:thumb: He's acting like he never left and the forum is back to where it was before when he was posting and chasing around members saying the same thing over and over and over :lol: