Check your account email address ×

Name the….

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Had Trump won and the dems claimed fuckery, would there have still been fuckery? Or does fuckery only count when Republicans claim it?

It matters always. 

But last time it was out front right in the open and is dismissed by many who for some reason saw it as ok because of politics and the cult of personality. 

Were you fine with hill and the dnc's partially successful attempt to "subvert democracy"? that took almost 4 years to finally playout as overtly treasonous or was "march peacefully and patriotically" where you drew the line?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbfucks wear the red hat and worship an orange fat fuck :thumbsup:

What's your excuse for being such a dumb fuck? Hereditary?  Missing Chromosome? Ate lead paint, dropped as an infant? Skull fucked by the alphabet group?

Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It matters always. 

But last time it was out front right in the open and is dismissed by many who for some reason saw it as ok because of politics and the cult of personality. 

Were you fine with hill and the dnc's partially successful attempt to "subvert democracy"? that took almost 4 years to finally playout as overtly treasonous or was "march peacefully and patriotically" where you drew the line?

No I wasn't and have stated so many times. 

Trump didn't just say march peacefully. He also said fight. It's funny how you Trumpers always leave that part out.

We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

JFC, pardon me Mr Financial advisor but that's inaccurate as fuck.

Dow under Obama 151.2% increase

Dow under Trump 54.2% increase

Dow under Biden, essentially flat.

Now let's test your intelligence for just a moment. What did the United States Federal Reserve do between January 2009 and January 2022 that dramatically changed since January of 2022?  

Oh boy oh boy another financial wizard who is going to lecture me about the markets.  Obama came in at the tail end of the worst recession in your lifetime.  The market was in the toilet, it had nowhere to go but up in a natural economic cycle and only moderately past where it was under Bush approx 19 to 21k.  If not for Covid Trumps #s would be higher.  Stick to E*TRADE and don’t ever advise others on how to invest their money. You need licenses for that.   I love cunts who are about 10% as smart as they think they are.  And I am only quoting off the top of my head rough numbers, so save your fucking Google and save your comments about my competence and professional integrity.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No I wasn't and have stated so many times. 

Trump didn't just say march peacefully. He also said fight. It's funny how you Trumpers always leave that part out.

We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said

Gee I forgot my secret decoder handbook at home today. What does "fight" reference to when spoken in politics ? 

I hear it all the time from the left and right. Mostly from the left though so is there a second definition for the left version? 

It's just so confusing................................. when the left said it there were riots for 4 years. Is there sub variant in the left version to describe when and where it applies? 

Did trump say it like a leftist and got everyone confused as to what definition applied? or was it only lefists who understood "the true meaning" and went wild.

It's just so confusing.................................

• Like 2

Just now, Roosting said:

Gee I forgot my secret decoder handbook at home today. What does "fight" reference to when spoken in politics ? 

I hear it all the time from the left and right. Mostly from the left though so is there a second definition for the left version? 

It's just so confusing................................. when the left said it there were riots for 4 years. Is there sub variant in the left version to describe when and where it applies? 

Did trump say it like a leftist and got everyone confused as to what definition applied? or was it only lefists who understood "the true meaning" and went wild.

The left meant it the same way Trump did. To rile the people up. They both succeeded. 

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

That’s weird. Four years of antifa, and Black Lives Matter, looting, pillaging, rioting, and killing all over the country, and we’re supposed to ignore all that instead, we are supposed to believe that a bunch of people who had genuine concerns about the integrity of the election are somehow terrorists, I like to call J6, invasion of the iPhones.  No one had guns except the capital police which Pelosi conveniently told to stand down. Yet voilà, two days later, she sent 25,000 of them and lined the capital in barbed wire. That bitch is treasonous.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s weird. Four years of antifa, and Black Lives Matter, looting, pillaging, rioting, and killing all over the country, and we’re supposed to ignore all that instead, we are supposed to believe that a bunch of people who had genuine concerns about the integrity of the election are somehow terrorists, I like to call J6, , I like to call it invasion of the iPhones that day if people showed up arms invasion of the iPhones.  No one had guns except the capital police which Pelosi conveniently told to stand down. Yet voilà, two days later, she sent 25,000 of them and lined the capital in barbed wire. That bitch is treasonous.

If the same thing had happened and Hillary caused it you would be outraged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The left meant it the same way Trump did. To rile the people up. They both succeeded. 

so when a politician says fight it "means" riot.

But only trump is held accountable though? for a 4 hour dust up

but burned federal buildings in multiple states, attacks on police with mortars and exploding fireworks for 4 years is "democracy in action" 

Got it 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh boy oh boy another financial wizard who is going to lecture me about the markets.  Obama came in at the tail end of the worst recession in your lifetime.  The market was in the toilet, it had nowhere to go but up in a natural economic cycle and only moderately past where it was under Bush approx 19 to 21k.  If not for Covid Trumps #s would be higher.  Stick to E*TRADE and don’t ever advise others on how to invest their money. You need licenses for that.   I love cunts who are about 10% as smart as they think they are.  And I am only quoting off the top of my head rough numbers, so save your fucking Google and save your comments about my competence and professional integrity.  :lol: 

well fuck man, who posted a bunch of unfounded bullshit and got called out for it.  if you're even half as smart as you hope you are you even knew you were posting bullshit before you hit submit.

lmk if you want me to pick all this other crap apart as well... :roflcrying:  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

:lol: Yes, I probably would be. Because she has a long history of outrageous conduct that she has gotten away with. Trump has been accused of a bunch of outrageous conduct that he is innocent of.  See the difference? I have followed that woman’s history for over 20 years, she is an evil bitch.

hillary actually "subverted democracy" though with the help of government agents. but no outrage from you or others, but for some reason are beside themselves over trump. wierd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Yes, I probably would be. Because she has a long history of outrageous conduct that she has gotten away with. Trump has been accused of a bunch of outrageous conduct that he is innocent of.  See the difference? I have followed that woman’s history for over 20 years, she is an evil bitch.

He's got short history in politics I'll give you that, but he's got a long history of fucking people over in business. 

And yes the world would be a much better place without Hillary.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

well fuck man, who posted a bunch of unfounded bullshit and got called out for it.  if you're even half as smart as you hope you are you even knew you were posting bullshit before you hit submit.

lmk if you want me to pick all this other crap apart as well... :roflcrying:  

If I really was that interested, I would.  It is one of the reasons I generally don’t get involved in these discussions because of guys like you and Steve, 753. Oh, and what is it you do for work again? 😂

Just now, Roosting said:

hillary actually "subverted democracy" though with the help of government agents. but no outrage from you or others, but for some reason are beside themselves over trump. wierd

Dude I've said plenty about Hillary. Quit putting words in my mouth. I'm not a democrat and would never vote for one. Trump has destroyed the Republicans however and he's not even a conservative. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If I really was that interested, I would.  It is one of the reasons I generally don’t get involved in these discussions because of guys like you and Steve, 753. Oh, and what is it you do for work again? 😂

I work in a turd mine but I don't post false financial information here.

He's got short history in politics I'll give you that, but he's got a long history of fucking people over in business. 

And yes the world would be a much better place without Hillary.

I know that is the narrative about Trump in the main stream media, but there’s also many stories of his philanthropy and good deeds. If he broke the law, or fucked, anybody out of money, that is what the courts are for. As such, it is not part of my basis for forming an opinion of the guy.  Is he a blow hard? Yes, probably.  That’s how a lot of New Yorkers are. I only care what he wants to do for the country, and I will stand on the fact that he did many good things.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Dude I've said plenty about Hillary. Quit putting words in my mouth. I'm not a democrat and would never vote for one. Trump has destroyed the Republicans however and he's not even a conservative. 

Where did I put words in your mouth?

I merely stated and correctly I might add, the gloss over of hillary's treasonous acts, and the government agents who acted in bad faith alongside her.  

And your obsession with trumps rally that had negative results in no small part due to democrats actions, and the same government agents acting in bad faith in DC that got them the desired result they wanted. 

Debate that

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

bought another 5.75% 11mo cd yesterday... 

That’s a good rate. Just be careful of that interest rate risk. :thumbsup:  11 months from now you probably won’t get that rate if the forecasts are correct.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s a good rate. Just be careful of that interest rate risk. :thumbsup:  11 months from now you probably won’t get that rate if the forecasts are correct.

I've been rotating about four of them at the same time spaced apart.

• Like 1