Check your account email address ×

Does anyone have these in their shop/garage?

I'd love to see you buy it and use it ... and tell us all about getting laughed at by your buddies when they come over for garage beers.  God knows that's what would happen with the buddies I hang out with :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have the mind of a chick.

Listen fuckstick. I know you're upset because I've made you look the fool over the AIDS thing. Try and get over it.

:bc:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd love to see you buy it and use it ... and tell us all about getting laughed at by your buddies when they come over for garage beers.  God knows that's what would happen with the buddies I hang out with :lol:

Where do you think I got the idea?

They were bugging me to get one instead of having the shitty cardboard down. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

When he loses he'll be the screaming victim that the other old fucks cheated and had a bigger battery.

I tried to tell him the flags eat up too much juice, but he never listens.

OIP.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I tried to tell him the flags eat up too much juice, but he never listens.

OIP.jpeg.jpg

Chop his head on that guy and you've won the internets for the decade!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where do you think I got the idea?

They were bugging me to get one instead of having the shitty cardboard down. :lol:

Well you're not supposed to leave the cardboard in place for a year at a time Steve!!  C'mon man!! :lolz:

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

It hurt that much eh?? eeeesshhhh

It's sooooooooo spot on though :bc:

Hey as long as you’re flagellating yourself over it, that’s all that matters!  

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When he loses he'll be the screaming victim that the other old fucks cheated and had a bigger battery.

Steve, the hall monitor and even yourself would be a light snack for me on an Mx track or in the woods.  I’d put money on it.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Listen fuckstick. I know you're upset because I've made you look the fool over the AIDS thing. Try and get over it.

:bc:

Dude, I've embarrassed you and the entire stupid flock of sheep for getting everything wrong about covid.

Nice try though.:lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Well you're not supposed to leave the cardboard in place for a year at a time Steve!!  C'mon man!! :lolz:

It's my wife's garage. In our old place I had all my toys in the garage and she had to park outside. She walks into the house and the laundry room is there. It's all very convenient for her. My shits in the shop around back. 😀

Just now, Steve753 said:

It's my wife's garage. In our old place I had all my toys in the garage and she had to park outside. She walks into the house and the laundry room is there. It's all very convenient for her. My shits in the shop around back. 😀

Her garage?  WTF are you worried about then .... tell her to keep it clean FFS!! :lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Steve, the hall monitor and even yourself would be a light snack for me on an Mx track or in the woods.  I’d put money on it.  

Without a doubt :bc: I wouldn't even be dumb enough to try and keep up to you on the trails with that trappers sled!!! That would be ludicrous. Question for you,,, are you the fastest guy on FS on sleds too? If so by how wide of a margin and who is the next fastest? 

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Without a doubt :bc: I wouldn't even be dumb enough to try and keep up to you on the trails with that trappers sled!!! That would be ludicrous. Question for you,,, are you the fastest guy on FS on sleds too? If so by how wide of a margin and who is the next fastest? 

He is saying he's the fastest on FS.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

king-kong-chest-pound.gif

Global Safaris Rules for being near Gorillas

• Keep your voice low and observe quietly, making noise which can threaten the peace of the mountain gorilla making them feel threatened
  • Never look directly in the eyes of gorillas as this makes them feel insecure
  • Smiling shows a fear face towards them and laughing is worse.  Beware as you may antagonize them into attacking
  • Gorillas beat their chest to show how big their body is and to assess the fighting ability of rival males.  If you see them beating their chest do not engage.
Edited by Deephaven

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nah maybe not in a sled, but no one would be waiting for me either.  All the guys in our crew are experienced snow machiners.  Rookies on junk can stay home or ride in circles, we don’t need any problems with anyone writing checks their body can’t cash.  On a Mx bike, Childs play.   :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All the guys in our crew are experienced snow machiners.  Rookies on junk can stay home

Do they get upset when your junk keeps blowing up or are they nice about it?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do they get upset when your junk keeps blowing up or are they nice about it?

I remember reading about how his one sled blew up because it was running upside down and he couldn't turn it off. Guess the pros don't wear a teather!

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I remember reading about how his one sled blew up because it was running upside down and he couldn't turn it off. Guess the pros don't wear a teather!

Yeah busted.  Oh well.  Ripped all the good stuff off and had fresh iron a day later.  Shit happens.  It’s too bad I had that thing set up mint.  I bet you guys never blew up a sled.

• Like 1