Check your account email address ×

More Cat innovation new G8 instrument panel

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cat innovation ????? :lol: Shows us Garmin screen 

Sweet fuck GS 

I'll stick with my Garmin 276cx for another year.  Since I downloaded the topo maps, the detail is way better than shown in the picture.  We got lost in New Brunswick last year and found a cut that brought us back to the main trail, that I never would have found without the topo detail.  I like that group ride feature like the Polaris has, but unless everyones running the same gauge.   :dunno: 

1206926127_325847693_735722107760697_8449537249154634135_n(1).thumb.jpg.3625ebada6ce1997a9ac6a42db2edc56.jpg.  i

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Back in the day we rode to get lost. No trails just pick your way through the woods. It was actually more fun.

On leaf springers with bogie wheel skids that broke down constantly…sounds dreamy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

On leaf springers with bogie wheel skids that broke down constantly…sounds dreamy.

It was fun because we didn't know any thing else. To go back to that today, hell no!

Edited by Steve753

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Back in the day we rode to get lost. No trails just pick your way through the woods. It was actually more fun.

Yeah it was.  At the time.  30 mile roundtrips, come back after a couple spark plugs, a drive belt and stinking of oil and gas.  Hard pass today.  I have no nostalgia for the old iron, its fun to look at, but the nostalgia wears off after a couple miles.