Check your account email address ×

Spineless….

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Too little too late.  Typical Repug Beta Males - spineless cowards who are now trying to salvage the party from the grasp of total fucking morons 

YIKES MITT HAS MORE: Mitt Romney slams the Republican party and Donald Trump once again, referring to them as a populist group led by a demagogue. He believes that only a small number of conservatives remain within the party. He believes that while the party can still be salvaged, its foundation is rooted in the Trump faction, whose focus is solely on seeking revenge and seeking to challenge the outcome of the 2020 election. Who thinks that Republicans should have spoken up earlier?🤚🏽

https://x.com/popularliberal/status/1702434709110763880?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

I think whatever can be done to root out and exterminate every democrat in this country is perfectly acceptable. They are filth beyond filth and the worst among us. Trumpers are fully retarded but not nearly as damaging and pathetic as the modern day democrat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think whatever can be done to root out and exterminate every democrat in this country is perfectly acceptable. They are filth beyond filth and the worst among us. Trumpers are fully retarded but not nearly as damaging and pathetic as the modern day democrat. 

Even with their field trip to the Capitol building a few years back! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Even with their field trip to the Capitol building a few years back! 

That was such a disappointment , I was hoping for fire and blood. What I got was a manufactured clown show. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was such a disappointment , I was hoping for fire and blood. What I got was a manufactured clown show. 

I have to agree.  If they're gonna send people to jail for 20 years for walking through the capital, fuck, make it worth your while.  I wonder what's next on the deep state agenda....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to agree.  If they're gonna send people to jail for 20 years for walking through the capital, fuck, make it worth your while.  I wonder what's next on the deep state agenda....

22 years for someone who wasn't even there.

Deepfaggot thinks the deep state is a conspiracy.