Check your account email address ×

Just down the road from where I live

Matt

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Most secure country in the world according to FS.

Ya ya, and then 9/11 happens, and it becomes the laughing stock of the world. I still shake my head, and wonder how the fukk that could of happened to the good old USA, since they are the most secure country in the world ? Lots of bragging, but not as tough and smart as it thinks it is. By the way, who in America had the balls and actually took responsibility for the major fukkup that happened that day ? 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

You haven't answered my question.  Why or how is this a good thing to have all these people entering the country?  The vast majority of these disappear once released and never show up for hearings.  And the courts can't possibly process them all.

Wanna know where they are? Visit your local Walmart. 80% of the shoppers don’t speak English. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

You haven't answered my question.  Why or how is this a good thing to have all these people entering the country?  The vast majority of these disappear once released and never show up for hearings.  And the courts can't possibly process them all.

Asking him a question is like throwing a bottle in the ocean and expecting a reply to come back to your island......

• Haha 2

Some people are delusional and won't address anything anti American. 

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Ya ya, and then 9/11 happens, and it becomes the laughing stock of the world. I still shake my head, and wonder how the fukk that could of happened to the good old USA, since they are the most secure country in the world ? Lots of bragging, but not as tough and smart as it thinks it is. By the way, who in America had the balls and actually took responsibility for the major fukkup that happened that day ? 

On 9/2/2023 at 6:50 AM, Snake said:

Regardless.

Sitting on top of the US is the most secure place on the planet.

What I find curious is when the topic of border security comes up you guys talk walls and illegal immigrants. Keep chasing the MSM laser dot folks. 

The real border issue isn't people folks. It's the MASSIVE amounts of heroin,cocaine, then both laced with fentanyl, fentanyl itself and all the fake pills made with it that are killing our children and ruining peoples lives all over North America. It all comes in to the US first.

So continue to argue over who's going to pick the apples. Those people aren't hurting anyone.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What I find curious is when the topic of border security comes up you guys talk walls and illegal immigrants. Keep chasing the MSM laser dot folks. 

The real border issue isn't people folks. It's the MASSIVE amounts of heroin,cocaine, then both laced with fentanyl, fentanyl itself and all the fake pills made with it that are killing our children and ruining peoples lives all over North America. It all comes in to the US first.

So continue to argue over who's going to pick the apples. Those people aren't hurting anyone.

We have immigration laws that limit the amount of immigrants, and they are being ignored.  We have plenty of apple pickers.  And save your moral outrage about the drugs coming over, we all want that stopped.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are they awaiting processing for asylum?

The asylum rules are being abused by the democraps.   There are probably 5 billion people in the world that would qualify for what they claim is acceptable for asylum. 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The asylum rules are being abused by the democraps.   There are probably 5 billion people in the world that would qualify for what they claim is acceptable for asylum. 

The Dems know this isn't asylum in any sense of the word.  These folks are collected, then released with a "notice to appear," which they take to mean "notice to disappear." 

Fortunately, the buses are still running, even here from Arizona where we have lefty nitwit Hobbs (corrected my OP).  Arizona spends $15M per year on bus fare to various cities.

Edited by Matt

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

The Dems know this isn't asylum in any sense of the word.  These folks are collected, then released with a "notice to appear," which they take to mean "notice to disappear." 

Fortunately, the buses are still running, even here from Arizona where we have lefty nitwit Hobbs (corrected my OP).  Arizona spends $15M per year on bus fare to various cities.

Holy shit o.O

2 hours ago, Matt said:

If that's the case, how are they helping the democrats if they can't legally vote eventually?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If that's the case, how are they helping the democrats if they can't legally vote eventually?

Amazing things happen once you get a state issued drivers license, where they frequently hand you a voter registration card at the same time...