Check your account email address ×

Republicans Demand Biden Tell Them Why They Are Impeaching Him

Mainecat

Republicans Demand Biden Tell Them Why They Are Impeaching Him

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an irate letter to the White House, Kevin McCarthy and other congressional Republicans have demanded that President Biden reveal why they are impeaching him. 

The letter claims that, after Republicans announced their impeachment inquiry, “the White House has stubbornly refused to provide us with any reasons for our doing so.” 

The Republicans go on to demand that Biden reveal the rationale for his ouster “immediately, or face the consequences.” 

“The American people are waiting, Mr. President, for you to explain to us why we are impeaching you,” the letter concludes. “Your silence will not be forgiven.” 

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-demand-biden-tell-them-why-they-are-impeaching-him
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

The Republicans are fucking around. It's wasting time. If the evidence is there. Nail him.

Have you looked?

Are SAR's political or legitimate bank records?

You must already know this but how many SAR's does trump have under his name? or immediate family or second cousins ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Roosting said:

Have you looked?

Are SAR's political or legitimate bank records?

You must already know this but how many SAR's does trump have under his name? or immediate family or second cousins ?

I'm constantly told Biden is guilty. So he's not now?

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

George Soros dead yet?

SAR"s? trump must have hundreds right? biden's have over a hundred. Can that be considered evidence? 

I mean all those SAR's trump has proves he is guilty but I'm not sure if biden's can be used as evidence.

C'mon spill it you know everything about trump just tell me how many of those SAR's he has been flagged with. And while you are exposing how dirty trump is how many shell companies is he taking all that foreign money in and disbursing to don jr and everyone else in his family.  It's a slam dunk, right?