Check your account email address ×

MSU Coach

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

What a shithole school you support ... :flush:

Eat a dick Walmart Wolverine…they have their fair share of bullshit as well. Bo knew and didn’t do shit.

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/university-of-michigan-football-doctor-robert-anderson-bo-schembechler

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's not MSU if there's no sexual harassment/abuse! 

I’m not defending any of it but clowns like Fordy roll in on their high  horses acting like UM is immune to this shit. Tucker is a shitty coach in addition to this crap…at least they are out from underneath his stupid contract.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eat a dick Walmart Wolverine…they have their fair share of bullshit as well. Bo knew and didn’t do shit.

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/university-of-michigan-football-doctor-robert-anderson-bo-schembechler

This isn't about Mich fatso. ..and Bo & all the others were long dead when that guy come out 30 yrs later looking for money. 

Keep supporting rape U dummy ...it fits you well.

Just another view.   I don’t really care about him, but isn’t this still an accusation?   I think it is pretty sad how peoples lives and reputations are destroyed on the internet by a simple accusation. If the evidence plays out in court and he is convicted…fine.  Women do lie and a accusation is not an absolute. 
My son and our family went through absolute hell over false  accusations. When she was proven to be a liar it was ignored.  She wasn’t charged, punished, or at the very least made to take down her lies and admit she lied. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just another view.   I don’t really care about him, but isn’t this still an accusation?   I think it is pretty sad how peoples lives and reputations are destroyed on the internet by a simple accusation. If the evidence plays out in court and he is convicted…fine.  Women do lie and a accusation is not an absolute. 
My son and our family went through absolute hell over false  accusations. When she was proven to be a liar it was ignored.  She wasn’t charged, punished, or at the very least made to take down her lies and admit she lied. 

Yes…just an accusation but he did admit to jerking off on the phone but says it was consensual but who knows and unfortunately in this day and age and climate he’s as good as done. I’m really sorry you and yours had to go through that….it’s awful.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This isn't about Mich fatso. ..and Bo & all the others were long dead when that guy come out 30 yrs later looking for money. 

Keep supporting rape U dummy ...it fits you well.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not defending any of it but clowns like Fordy roll in on their high  horses acting like UM is immune to this shit. Tucker is a shitty coach in addition to this crap…at least they are out from underneath his stupid contract.

FFS you are still dumb as a stump and can’t read. BTW I love your defense of Bo and UM even as you wrongly say I’m defending MSU. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That sucks and unfortunately the damage is done by that point. In my town right now there has been an accusation to the high school gym teacher by a former student so we'll see what comes of it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS you are still dumb as a stump and can’t read. BTW I love your defense of Bo and UM even as you wrongly say I’m defending MSU. 

You brought up Mich you fuckin moron. 

Bo couldn't defend himself you idiot.

You're the Sparty slappy ...own it biotch. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You brought up Mich you fuckin moron. 

Bo couldn't defend himself you idiot.

You're the Sparty slappy ...own it biotch. 

First line of my post you fucking halfwit and yes I brought up Michigan because cunts like you think this shit happens ONLY at MSU.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First line of my post you fucking halfwit and yes I brought up Michigan because cunts like you think this shit happens ONLY at MSU.

Since the mid 1850's UofM fans have shit on MSU fans....nothing new here. Then they turn their heads and shit on Ohio State  lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

That sucks and unfortunately the damage is done by that point. In my town right now there has been an accusation to the high school gym teacher by a former student so we'll see what comes of it.

Yeah, it was brutal.  Friends that knew him all through school turned on him. Strangers on the internet were threatening to kick his ass.  He finally had to move out of his apartment and come back home. Luckily,  we took it seriously and didn’t screw around. We immediately got an attorney. He found other videos she had posted that clearly showed it wasn’t him.  My son has tattoos on his legs.  When our attorney took the evidence to the police they had her come back in she recanted. sounds like the bitch was cheating on boyfriend and got caught. 
 But, the damage was already done. I bet if he googles his name rapist will probably still show up. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

One that have Fraternities and Sororities....Oh my 

Yeah that's nothing to brag about. America and its elite schools are failing at teaching the basics of democracy.

Screenshot_20230911_130743_Samsung Internet.jpg

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not bragging, just poking fun at you, but you spin it how you want and start ranting on the US again. See what you come up with tomorrow.....probably more of the same 

My apologies, it's hard to tell sometimes :bc: