Check your account email address ×

Hyde gets 30 years.

I don't know much about the case except the rape supposedly happened 20 years ago...I'm not saying there should a statute of limitation on rape, on the contrary there should be a limitation on how long you have to bring charges.  

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I don't know much about the case except the rape supposedly happened 20 years ago...I'm not saying there should a statute of limitation on rape, on the contrary there should be a limitation on how long you have to bring charges.  

I guess it wears off after time eh?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Isn't the the definition of statute of limitations?

stat·ute of lim·i·ta·tions
/ˈstaCHo͞ot əv ˌliməˈtāSHənz/
noun
LAW

1. a statute prescribing a period of limitation for the bringing of certain kinds of legal action.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Can you explain the bold?

Liked the guy as an actor but this makes him a POS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but 20 year old claims based solely on he said she said without physical evidence should not be criminalized.  

Mustve been some damning evidence against him.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Isn't the the definition of statute of limitations?

stat·ute of lim·i·ta·tions
/ˈstaCHo͞ot əv ˌliməˈtāSHənz/

noun
LAW

1. a statute prescribing a period of limitation for the bringing of certain kinds of legal action.

I had to read it 3-4 times because I thought I was missing something :ashamed:

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I had no idea he actually raped someone. I thought he just got cancelled for grabbing a hand full of titties/ass or something.

Me neither until I saw the news last night.

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you explain the bold?

Liked the guy as an actor but this makes him a POS.

Let's look at the case of Hunter Bidens taxes...we know he broke the law but too much time has past to charge him (because they slow rolled the case)....if a woman brings an allegation within a reasonable amount of time but the govt can't find the scumbag or what ever the statute of limitations won't run out...but there should be a limit (I don't know what it is) to how long charges can be brought...It's just hard for me to believe that a woman would wait 20 years if see were raped....I would think retribution would be swift. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Let's look at the case of Hunter Bidens taxes...we know he broke the law but too much time has past to charge him (because they slow rolled the case)....if a woman brings an allegation within a reasonable amount of time but the govt can't find the scumbag or what ever the statute of limitations won't run out...but there should be a limit (I don't know what it is) to how long charges can be brought...It's just hard for me to believe that a woman would wait 20 years if see were raped....I would think retribution would be swift. 

And there it fucking is SMFH. Quit reading after the bold.

You have the BDS man.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

And there it fucking is SMFH. Quit reading after the bold.

You have the BDS man.

No it's just a current example to use to explain my position....just like there is no statute of limitation on murder.

Maybe if you did read it would have save both of us a post...

28 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No it's just a current example to use to explain my position....just like there is no statute of limitation on murder.

Maybe if you did read it would have save both of us a post...

Your first post made ZERO sense and you haven't done anything to explain it. What you described IS a statute of limitations and the definition that was provided to you explains that :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your first post made ZERO sense and you haven't done anything to explain it. What you described IS a statute of limitations and the definition that was provided to you explains that :thumbsup:

I think what he's saying is the woman should have as long as needed to bring charges but once brought the government must prosecute within a certain time frame. I believe that is how we do it. The time clock on statue of limitations starts once the crime is known, not necessarily when it happened.

Edited by Kivalo

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

It clarifies it...you're just being douche....carry on. 

18 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Like Epstein’s victims?