Check your account email address ×

But His Laptop….

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How can you type that with a straight face after the way Hillary cooked the books on Trump.  The Repubs don't need to fabricate they are just locating the info.  

Actually ask yourself that question.  You’re in deep with right wing conspiracies that never get proved on court.  Why is that?  Because there is no fucking case just like the 2020 election.  Give your fucking conspiracy driven head a shake :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Which one of the dozens or so questions into Biden do you want to talk about?  The whistle blowers have an obstruction case plus the case they were working.  You want to talk about bribery than take your pick of about 10 allegations most of which have multiple sources. Do you really think the Repubs are smart enough to make all this up? I don't.  Joe has been crooked for decades this time I think what happened is he thought he would be finished after his VP job so he tried to cash in.  

Should be an easy case :lol: Again - you’re spewing what you’re told from right wing misinformation.  The House Repugs should be bringing a few cases, eh… :snack:  

Instead they look like fools and get embarrassed at and after every hearing :lol: 

Yeehaw..... higher energy prices in 24. Everything is coming together perfectly :thumbsup:.  His fault  or not, everyone will look at the commander in chief with disgust as inflation will also likely rise.......Perfect timing.:bc:

MAGA 24! FOR THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE AND GOOD TIMES WE HAD UNDER THE GOAT.!

1693079800623.jpg

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually ask yourself that question.  You’re in deep with right wing conspiracies that never get proved on court.  Why is that?  Because there is no fucking case just like the 2020 election.  Give your fucking conspiracy driven head a shake :thumbsup:

The whistle blowers are not Republicans. One is a gay guy who voted for Biden.  

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Should be an easy case :lol: Again - you’re spewing what you’re told from right wing misinformation.  The House Repugs should be bringing a few cases, eh… :snack:  

Instead they look like fools and get embarrassed at and after every hearing :lol: 

It was an easy case for the IRS agents a slam dunk before Biden and his cronies obstruction. The Republicans didn't do this Biden did. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was an easy case for the IRS agents a slam dunk before Biden and his cronies obstruction. The Republicans didn't do this Biden did. 

:lol: Your slam dunks are dead ends :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again live in your bubble I am sure everyone at MSNBC will tell you everything is fine.

The bubble is MAGAt world bud.  I live in reality.  Come join us - it’s not too bad - you’re not gonna get robbed by undocumented brown people and not all blacks are bad.  Quit living in fear.  And bring the fucking goods on Joe or STFU :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The bubble is MAGAt world bud.  I live in reality.  Come join us - it’s not too bad - you’re not gonna get robbed by undocumented brown people and not all blacks are bad.  Quit living in fear.  And bring the fucking goods on Joe or STFU :thumbsup:

How did that Russian collusion work out for ya?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How did that Russian collusion work out for ya?

Exposed it.  Read the report. :thumbsup: Barr’s summary was misleading and inaccurate.  He protected orange fat fuck…..speaking of a questionable DOJ….every accusation is an admission :snack:

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Meanwhile the Whitehouse sets up a legal war room to fight FOIA request into Joe's pseudonym emails which by definition are illegal. Nothing to see move along.

Who cares about this shit , let’s talk about the vee bottom vking I’m taking out today!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

What year? Is it sparkly gel? 

So a name you might hear if you travel in hydrostream community long enough is John Speath. He is a fiberglass guy in Canada who has a few molds of hydrostreams and a few other boats of interest and he does top notch repair work. So a group in Worcester Mass bought a few molds from him a few years back and made a few, very few boats and this is one of those. It has a privatier hull id number and I think it was built right around the mid 2010 era. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So a name you might hear if you travel in hydrostream community long enough is John Speath. He is a fiberglass guy in Canada who has a few molds of hydrostreams and a few other boats of interest and he does top notch repair work. So a group in Worcester Mass bought a few molds from him a few years back and made a few, very few boats and this is one of those. It has a privatier hull id number and I think it was built right around the mid 2010 era. 

Nice , my voyager was built by Spaeth right at the end of the Canadian years when he was still working with the other guy up there. Early 90s before he moves south 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nice , my voyager was built by Spaeth right at the end of the Canadian years when he was still working with the other guy up there. Early 90s before he moves south 

Do you still have that big boat you were working on last summer a bit??

Just now, f7ben said:

They are probably the best built Hydrostreams ever made. I have seen a few one offs that were vacuum infused epoxy with a carbon kevlar mix that made for a really light boat.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you still have that big boat you were working on last summer a bit??

Yes , that project is on hold until I quit doing the equipment rentals in summer. Just way way too busy to pay for a slip and try to get the boat out. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are probably the best built Hydrostreams ever made. I have seen a few one offs that were vacuum infused epoxy with a carbon kevlar mix that made for a really light boat.

I sold my 15” mid section to a race team in Tennessee …Jaco’s marine. They are  building a modified Venom they splashed for racing. They look pretty incredible. 

CF96BBCD-C5F1-4D39-93F3-60EC8EEA81A7.jpeg

• Like 1