Check your account email address ×

****Official Jimmy Snacks Racing 2024 Nascar Extravaganza Thread****

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

WTF was that finish? There was still time in the clock and they threw the checkered flag!?!

:wtf::mc:

Agreed! Good run by the Cadillac team. That last pit stop got them when they came back out behind the Penske.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Agreed! Good run by the Cadillac team. That last pit stop got them when they came back out behind the Penske.

I don't think the 31 would have caught and passed the #7 Porsche, but to just toss the checkered flag out was BS.. Time should end and then the white flag should come out for one more lap to be completed..Like I said, I don't think the caddy would have caught and passed, but come on, shit can happen in one lap

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

One would think that they would have a better handle on a race as big as this .

One would think!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ckf said:

I just watched the first episode of Nascar Full Speed on Netflix. Not bad so far. It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

Gonna watch it tonight.

10 hours ago, ckf said:

I just watched the first episode of Nascar Full Speed on Netflix. Not bad so far. It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

Little bit of Denny Hamlin over load for me.  The Aaron Rodgers of Nascar.  Otherwise not bad.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Little bit of Denny Hamlin over load for me.  The Aaron Rodgers of Nascar.  Otherwise not bad.

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of Denny either. But I do enjoy seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff that we don't usually get to see. I just wish that Reddick didn't have to be one of his drivers as I'm a Reddick fan :lol:

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of Denny either. But I do enjoy seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff that we don't usually get to see. I just wish that Reddick didn't have to be one of his drivers as I'm a Reddick fan :lol:

I decided to watched the whole series this morning. Episode 3 was good.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I decided to watched the whole series this morning. Episode 3 was good.

I'll watch another episode tonight. Hopefully it brings in some new fans like the F1 Netflix series did for F1 :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'll watch another episode tonight. Hopefully it brings in some new fans like the F1 Netflix series did for F1 :thumbsup:

They sure centered it around Hamlin imo. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doug said:

I watched episode 2 tonight. There's still a bit much of Denny, but still worth watching.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I watched episode 2 tonight. There's still a bit much of Denny, but still worth watching.

Just watched the first episode so far.  Hopefully they'll get into the background of Larson, Briscoe and Stenhouse where they're bouncing between Nascar and dirt racing.

I wonder if Zam is a Nascar fan and inspired this new Croc. :lol:

S1_2024_Nascar_Still-Life_209462-4JL_9844-960x510.jpg

NASCAR and Crocs™ are joining forces for their first-ever licensing partnership, bringing consumers a new fusion of speed and style to start off the 2024 season.

The collection includes adult NASCAR Crocs Classic Clogs in black, kids NASCAR Crocs Classic Clogs in blue, both styles include exclusive 3D Jibbitz™ charms, and Jibbitz™ charms 5-packs, sold separately.

“Crocs is one of the most innovative and recognizable footwear brands in the world,” said Megan Malayter, NASCAR managing director of licensing and consumer products. “This collaboration gives NASCAR fans a fun, functional way to put their passion on display like never before and provides NASCAR another important opportunity to meet new consumers and potential fans where they are.”

With checkered flag graphics and NASCAR’s bold colors on the pivoting heel strap, the designs reflect the dynamic aesthetics inspired by the fast-paced world of racing. The adult and kids NASCAR Crocs Classic Clogs are a one-of-a-kind offering fitted with a limited-edition set of Jibbitz charms and LED elements. The collection is the first offering from a new licensing deal with NASCAR Team Properties, a collectivized licensing Trust for beneficiary members including NASCAR, tracks and race teams.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2521.png

Frig, I don't think I can stream FS1 on anything I have currently..🤬