Check your account email address ×

Postal service seeks higher prices for mailing

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

First class stamp here is $1 I think, they ask for increases ever year :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider

I believe they brought in a guy a few years ago with a successful track record in business to turn it around and try to make this government operation a success on the level of UPS and FED EX.  I bet he had no idea what he was getting himself into with the G'ment bureaucracy and unionization.  I know locally these postal employees were up in arms about everything and every change he has tried to enact.  Still...shit-ass service bordering on just plain rude at every post office I've visited here.  Lines 10-12 people long and three employees rotating between their mandatory union 20 minute breaks per hour.  A god damn joke is what they are.

I got to the UPS Store now.  Don't care if it costs a few shillings more.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

WTF , you miserable sonsobitches will cry about anything .  Lick the stamp and stfu

:lol:

You know, they make stamps that are peel and stick.  No reason to lick them..unless you want to I guess.  

LICK THIS!

Related image

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You know, they make stamps that are peel and stick.  No reason to lick them..unless you want to I guess.  

LICK THIS!

Related image

Like a fucking hooknosed Jew bastard buys and licks stamps :lol: or mails his own shit 

few cents who gives a fuck . how much mail is even sent any more by most?

I am pretty sure I have been paying well over postage cost for years . my wife always has custom stamps with picks of the dogs or family etc etc . I know those are not from the post office . I just don't even ask got to pick the battles and stamps are not  on the battle plan .

now 1 more trip returning with a Hermes hand bag and I will be opening the football and entering a code