Check your account email address ×

Robert L Peters

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Gotta give it to you Lloyd.  You will sure follow your fake news to a t.  You are the best sheep ever!

it's not Lloyd... he posted his actual name in the title of the thread.

Bob Peters 

Get it?  :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Gotta give it to you Lloyd.  You will sure follow your fake news to a t.  You are the best sheep ever!

Poor Deepfaggot.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Bomb.shells.

Like your 2011 Ralph Nadal vaccine injury bombshell. 

Using an alias to communicate with a foreign government to enrich you son's bullshit grift is no biggie in Bambi's mind.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot.

Using an alias to communicate with a foreign government to enrich you son's bullshit grift is no biggie in Bambi's mind.

:lol:

You’re not following. If this helps Biden not run again in 2024, all the better. In the meantime, will continue laughing at your pawning off two year old stories a bombshells. “Oh Chuck said something? Immediate copy/paste”

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

60 Minutes Ray.

:smack:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You’re not following. If this helps Biden not run again in 2024, all the better. In the meantime, will continue laughing at your pawning off two year old stories a bombshells. “Oh Chuck said something? Immediate copy/paste”

What was he using the alias for?  It wasn't official business. 

Fucking dumb sheep.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What was he using the alias for?  It wasn't official business. 

Fucking dumb sheep.

Did you miss get part where I said if this helps Biden not run again, all the better? Not sure how many times I need to say Biden shouldn’t be running in ‘24 to make you stop projecting. 9_9

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Did you miss get part where I said if this helps Biden not run again, all the better? Not sure how many times I need to say Biden shouldn’t be running in ‘24 to make you stop projecting. 9_9

I guess you haven't figured out you have a corrupt DOJ yet have you?

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey Tourette’s, that has nothing to do with my opinion.

Its not just the DOJ that's corrupt Bambi.  

But 60 Minutes Ray.  Brainwashed morons don't stand a chance.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not just the DOJ that's corrupt Bambi.  

But 60 Minutes Ray.  Brainwashed morons don't stand a chance.

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey Tourette’s, that has nothing to do with my opinion.

Barry Soetero,  Robert peters, Hillary having Uma remove all identifying monikers from ALL Emails to and from her server.......   what could these scumbags be trying to keep from the people??      but TRUUUMP said he believes he won the election!!.............   omfg is this ridiculous.  

how about Hunters legal team falsely identifying themselves in order to get information excluded from the courts.  Outright lied to the court and conspired to illegally have facts removed from a federal case.   wheres that news? 

Trying to defend this admin. and blame their problems on TRump would be laughable if so many werent so brainwashed.

Edited by old indy

On 8/17/2023 at 12:44 PM, Highmark said:

Wouldn't surprise anyone.   Democraps loved to do this.  Hell even Obama did it when Hillary had her private server.  

Now why would a sitting President to that?

https://www.businessinsider.com/obama-used-a-pseudonym-while-emailing-hillary-clinton-while-she-was-at-the-us-state-department-2016-9

President Barack Obama used a fake name while communicating with Hillary Clinton while she used a private email server during her time as US secretary of state, FBI documents released Friday revealed.

Remember a guy by the name of Scott Walker?  Maybe read up about his secret servers and campaigning on work time?   Is this something similar or even VERY similar to Hillary?