Check your account email address ×

for comrades noggin and ben

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm a purist because I won't vote for a fascist to keep another fascist from winning...

This is why I fucking hate liberals and their devotion to the two party plutocracy.

MOTO!!!!  Sup Dood?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

yeah the guy makes money so noggin no likey

Dude I want to punch you in your smarmy fucking mouth. 

Don't ask me for shit. Fucking liberal punk ass motherfucker

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

wgaf what Bill Maher thinks?  His political commentary is as relative and important as mine, as in not very.

Your commentary is a hell of a lot more relevant than Snots FAKENEWSMAINECUNTS or Taintriders to anyone with more than two functioning brain cells :guzzle:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump is doing far worse things for the country than Hillary would have. so jill stein and her supporters, who thought both candidates were essentially the same, are complete idiots.

:lies: and :bullshit:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

And if it makes you feel better thinking she would have gone done in history as the best President ever than have at it.

If you don't suck DemonCUNT cock with every post you are the enemy in Taintriders pea sized brain :dunno:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. we have years of Clinton experience to go by.

Years of deceit, years of lying, years of incompetence, years of pay for play... Yep, no one worth a shitstain should have voted for her. Explains the retards around here that did perfectly.

• Like 1

Who gives two fucks if you can speculate that Trump is worse than Hillary. Hillary still would have been awful and no one in their right mind should actively support such a poor candidate.

Fuck your lesser of two evils bullshit .....only a brain dead moron would continue to cast votes for a corrupt duopoly under the guise of one being better than the other.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol at slinger going all Republican mouth breather with the 'you're just jealous of Maher becuz he's rich' bullshit.

But Democrats aren't the same as Republicans...

all republican :lol:

I'm sure there's quite a few people in here who'd disagree with that statement. you're like a petulant little child who was crying about the possibility of getting a piece of cake with little icing. so now you get no cake at all and you're throwing a tantrum :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm sure there's quite a few people in here who'd disagree with that statement. you're like a petulant little child who was crying about the possibility of getting a piece of cake with little icing. so now you get no cake at all and you're throwing a tantrum :lol:

Yeah...it's been all Hillary voters crying lately though

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your fucking analogies fucking suck