Check your account email address ×

J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....pretty much hid what really went down that day...Thank u Tucker for exposing these frauds1691634306702.jpg

Yeah, thanks Tucker. Cherry picking video. What a surprise. 9_9

The Shamen

On March 6, before Chansley left prison, then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired security footage from the January 6 riot, obtained by Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, that he falsely claimed demonstrated it was a peaceful protest.

One piece of footage obtained by Carlson is a 10-second clip that shows Chansley outside the Senate chamber. Chansley claimed the clip proved his innocence and that prosecutors withheld the video footage from him before he entered his plea agreement.

Chansley's court filings asking the judge to invalidate his guilty plea are premised on the arguments that the Justice Department messed up by failing to hand over that 10-second video earlier and that his attorneys were ineffective because they failed to get their hands on it. (The clip was provided to Chansley's lawyer in February 2023, the judge says.)

Calling Chansley's legal arguments "devoid of common sense," the judge said the 10-second video did not, in fact, prove he was innocent.

"These videos are decidedly not exculpatory, especially when viewed in context with the 'miles and miles and miles of footage' recorded of Mr. Chansley on January 6, 2021," Lamberth wrote. "Such footage, conveniently omitted by the March 6, 2023 program, shows nearly all of Mr. Chansley's actions that day, including: carrying a six-foot-long pole armed with a spearhead, unlawfully entering the Capitol through a broken door, disobeying orders from law enforcement on more than a half-dozen occasions, screaming obscenities, entering the Senate chamber, climbing onto the Senate dais, sitting in the Vice President's chair, and leaving a threatening message for the Vice President."

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/judge-blasts-qanon-shaman-recanting-192951780.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, thanks Tucker. Cherry picking video. What a surprise. 9_9

The Shamen

On March 6, before Chansley left prison, then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired security footage from the January 6 riot, obtained by Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, that he falsely claimed demonstrated it was a peaceful protest.

One piece of footage obtained by Carlson is a 10-second clip that shows Chansley outside the Senate chamber. Chansley claimed the clip proved his innocence and that prosecutors withheld the video footage from him before he entered his plea agreement.

Chansley's court filings asking the judge to invalidate his guilty plea are premised on the arguments that the Justice Department messed up by failing to hand over that 10-second video earlier and that his attorneys were ineffective because they failed to get their hands on it. (The clip was provided to Chansley's lawyer in February 2023, the judge says.)

Calling Chansley's legal arguments "devoid of common sense," the judge said the 10-second video did not, in fact, prove he was innocent.

"These videos are decidedly not exculpatory, especially when viewed in context with the 'miles and miles and miles of footage' recorded of Mr. Chansley on January 6, 2021," Lamberth wrote. "Such footage, conveniently omitted by the March 6, 2023 program, shows nearly all of Mr. Chansley's actions that day, including: carrying a six-foot-long pole armed with a spearhead, unlawfully entering the Capitol through a broken door, disobeying orders from law enforcement on more than a half-dozen occasions, screaming obscenities, entering the Senate chamber, climbing onto the Senate dais, sitting in the Vice President's chair, and leaving a threatening message for the Vice President."

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/judge-blasts-qanon-shaman-recanting-192951780.html

The only cherry picking done was by the Jan 6 committee.

This was the reason they fought tooth and nail to keep the Tucker vid hidden...    

Look I saw the cops willingly opening doors for the Shaman and his respect and prayers for the Capitol police with my own eyes..... gimme a break. That more than enough evidence to form my opinion of what really was happening.  There's more peaceful footage than there is violent footage. This was all just a ploy to put Trump in a bad light.

But yeah you go ahead with the fake news media spin as fact.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This was the reason they fought tooth and nail to keep the Tucker vid hidden...   

incorrect. That’s why nothing came if it. That’s why no one’s sentences were changed. They fought because they knew it would be cherry picked and politicized. And it appears you didn’t read, but that’s exactly what Tucker did in this case.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

But yeah you go ahead with the fake news media spin a fact

you’re confused, it’s called a court of law. Go read what the judge said, not the media.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

lalalalalanothingtoseehere

Sounds like he’s buying the story that Joe was talking to them about the weather. :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

incorrect. That’s why nothing came if it. That’s why no one’s sentences were changed. They fought because they knew it would be cherry picked and politicized. And it appears you didn’t read, but that’s exactly what Tucker did in this case.

you’re confused, it’s called a court of law. Go read what the judge said, not the media.

Sorry but I don't believe our justice system or judges at this point....

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I’m well aware of your blind ‘I believe anything he says’ following.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look who you're talking to.:lol:

The pure stupidity is truly amazing.

The irony.

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's part of the 25 35 per cent who believes what the government and media tells him.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Right right. That must be why they let Bullwinkle out of jail with a week or two after Tucker broadcast the footage, even though the guy still had years to go.  Please.

Right right. That must be why they let Bullwinkle out of jail with a week or two after Tucker broadcast the footage, even though the guy still had years to go.  Please.

You should tell his lawyer that. 

“The release of Mr. Chansley was solely a decision of the Bureau of Prisons and was based on the plea agreement, sentence, and the protocols of the Bureau of Prisons.”

“It was a decision which was part of an established protocol in place since well prior to the release of the videos,” Watkins said.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You should tell his lawyer that. 

“The release of Mr. Chansley was solely a decision of the Bureau of Prisons and was based on the plea agreement, sentence, and the protocols of the Bureau of Prisons.”

“It was a decision which was part of an established protocol in place since well prior to the release of the videos,” Watkins said.

Wow, you're the real deal.  Just like Mainecat and Snowrider.  :lol: I don't know whether you actually believe that, or you're just being instructed to believe it.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, you're the real deal.  Just like Mainecat and Snowrider.  :lol: I don't know whether you actually believe that, or you're just being instructed to believe it.

I know, right? Tell me some more about his lawyer lying and why he couldn’t just say “we’d like to thank Tucker for his relentless work and uncovering all this new video footage.” Let’s see how creative you can get and where it ends.

:pc:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I know, right? Tell me some more about his lawyer lying and why he couldn’t just say “we’d like to thank Tucker for his relentless work and uncovering all this new video footage.” Let’s see how creative you can get and where it ends.

:pc:

Lets be clear, I have zero interest in engaging your vortex.........or learning how you like to make pizza either for that matter.  The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.  How did you feel after Schellenbergers video?  Ashamed or validated?   :lol: 

Lets be clear, I have zero interest in engaging your vortex.........or learning how you like to make pizza either for that matter.  The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.  How did you feel after Schellenbergers video?  Ashamed or validated?   :lol: 

Bummer, wanted to know more about the lawyers ulterior motives that you’re keen on.

Until next time…. :bc:

Yup Pelosi turned down the offer for National guard and much of the Capital police stood by and watched....pretty much anything was allowed.  They all wanted it.....so they could pin on Trump. Ain't happenin