Check your account email address ×

More Rogan..

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, HSR said:

When you claim AC is 100% right it's time to make an appointment :lol:

Qanon was infiltrated by the Government . Period . 

It is much crazier to believe its still some legit grassroots movement attempting to "save" the Country. :read:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Qanon was infiltrated by the Government . Period . 

It is much crazier to believe its still some legit grassroots movement attempting to "save" the Country. :read:

Can you prove this or is this just a theory?

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Can you prove this or is this just a theory?

Maybe. But its been pretty obvious to me all along. Even more so now that its been exposed and accepted that undercover "MAGA" Feds were at Jan 6th in large numbers.  

But lets just say it is just a crazy tin foil hat theory of mine...

Can You prove they were NOT infiltrated by the Government ?  Feds surveil and infiltrate Biker Gangs, Organized crime/Mafia , Neo Nazi's etc. Why would they not do the same to the Qanon morons during one of the biggest elections ever to get rid of Trump and a so called "insurrection".

Of course they did. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe. But its been pretty obvious to me all along. Even more so now that its been exposed and accepted that undercover "MAGA" Feds were at Jan 6th in large numbers.  

But lets just say it is just a crazy tin foil hat theory of mine...

Can You prove they were NOT infiltrated by the Government ?  Feds surveil and infiltrate Biker Gangs, Organized crime/Mafia , Neo Nazi's etc. Why would they not do the same to the Qanon morons during one of the biggest elections ever to get rid of Trump and a so called "insurrection".

Of course they did. 

No would have been quicker

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

This is like saying one quarterback outsmarted an opposing quarterback.  But, I think the point is valid - the Democrat machine outsmarted the Republican machine, and they may have actually won legally with all of their tricks.  Some Republicans saw it coming, sounded an alarm, but the momentum of the machine made it incapable of changing course. 

Neither party wanted Trump to win the second time around, yet he almost did.  That's my takeaway from 2020 - the public at large is pretty sick of the way politics is being run.  When Mitch McConnel is getting booed on his own turf by fellow Republicans, I think that says a lot about what people think of politicians.  Things are going to change.

You mean the Democrats out lied the Reps. I'll say it again, the modern day Democrat Party is the slimiest bunch of greaseballs ever. Yes, Reps. are greaseballs also but the Dems have raised the bar. Imagine how easy it is to buy votes when you tell a big fat lie like Student loan Forgiveness? I hope all those suckers that bought into that pile of shit remember well. I guess we'll find out.