Check your account email address ×

The Facebook Files

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It doesn’t mean that they didn’t try, have you read anything on this matter, and the pressure that they applied to both Twitter and Facebook? That is the point here in case you missed it.  That the Biden administration tried to curtail free-speech.  If you have any principles at all that should disturb you.

Ah, so they didn't.  They tried.  That is disgusting.  Thanks for debunking everything Lloyd and Acehole were trying to say has happened.  Trying is way different than forcing. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There just doing this on their own.

Chuck Callesto, :roflcrying:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so they didn't.  They tried.  That is disgusting.  Thanks for debunking everything Lloyd and Acehole were trying to say has happened.  Trying is way different than forcing. :thumbsup:

Chuck Callesto, :roflcrying:

That's exactly what happened moron.

Faggot Twins Activate.:lol:

Top 30 Wonder Twin Powers GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 7/27/2023 at 2:14 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

They censored everyone.  Biden is a fucking tyrant and a fraud.

Ah so this is false.  Facebook did what Facebook wanted.  Your way of presenting it sure makes it seem you want to take Facebooks freedom of speech away...libtard.

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah so this is false.  Facebook did what Facebook wanted.  Your way of presenting it sure makes it seem you want to take Facebooks freedom of speech away...libtard.

Keep thinking that idiot.  You show just how stupid you are every day.

Screenshot_20230728_162623_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2a438b3422d5a8e0997d3d575492174a.jpg

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

You obviously didn't read the book and are citing one of your shepherds commentary that it matches.  Fucking sad.  Think at least once in your life.  It makes things better.

23 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You get the bitch slapped out of you every day, yet you come back for more. Do you have a learning disability?

Lloyd, that was a rhetorical question.  Not that you are smart enough to know the difference.  Can't wait for an unrelated twitter post to try to move the goalposts again.  Baaaaaaa!

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He can't demand.  They choose what they want to do.  

And most likely it is a fabricated conspiracy story to paint a picture.  Requiring censoring or not allowing censoring of private companies is digusting.

What sort of pressure do you supose the government applied to "convince" FB to ,,  belittle, demean, deny, and or remove factual statements made by qualified medical professionals?    none?           and yes i believe Zuc is a total piece of shit and id love to see FB,,,,,,,, go the way of the Do Do ,,  as gram would say    :lol:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You get the bitch slapped out of you every day, yet you come back for more. Do you have a learning disability?

He's taken more beatings than Leaping Lanny Poffo :lol:

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's taken more beatings than Leaping Lanny Poffo :lol:

When I found out he and The Macho Man were brothers I was shocked to say the least.

AC is definitely Lanny 😂. Here to give members "the push". Just enhancement talent. 😎

• Haha 1

I can't believe some here advocate for the censorship of people under the excuse of 'private company' after the government basically says "nice platform you got there, be a shame to see section 230 drive it into bankruptcy '.... but when you got to defend your side, well.....

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

When I found out he and The Macho Man were brothers I was shocked to say the least.

AC is definitely Lanny 😂. Here to give members "the push". Just enhancement talent. 😎

Me too! 

The beatings AC takes are savage like :lol:

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Me too! 

The beatings AC takes are savage like :lol:

Dude. You got marks on your back like Kunta Kinte from some of the strapping you take... careful throwing at that glass house.. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Dude. You got marks on your back like Kunta Kinte from some of the strapping you take... careful throwing at that glass house.. :lol:

Behave Maurice!

OIP.jpeg.jpg

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please keep your pics of cleaning up after Woolie to yourself :thumbsup:

'I know you are but what am i?'

That's your game?

Let me go get my 10 year old niece to continue this.... :lol:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Awfully stupid was on board when Trudeau debanked the truckers as well.

Fucking retard.

Edited by ArcticCrusher