Check your account email address ×

Obumba the racist....playing niggers like the fools they are.....

Niggers are so racist that Obama feared he could not get their vote if he married anyone but a fucking ape tranny like Michael.

Their romance continued, but Jaeger says his political ambitions got in the way. Possessed by a sense that he was destined to a life in politics, and could even become the first African-American president, she says race soon cast a shadow over their relationship. 

"I remember very clearly when this transformation happened, and I remember very specifically that by 1987, about a year into our relationship, he already had his sights on becoming president," Jaeger told Garrow.

Obama kept his personal ambitions and private life separate for a time, Jager says. But eventually, she says, according to Garrow, that Obama found her ethnicity a serious political handicap. Jagar is of Dutch and Japanese heritage, while Obama increasingly looked to rise by embracing his African-American background.

Garrow notes that, for a young black politician on the rise in Chicago, a racially mixed marriage could be a liability. He details the trials of an African-American state senator with a white wife who had to fend off accusations that he "talks black but sleeps white." He also quotes Carol Moseley Braun, who became Illinois first African-American senator and whose ex-husband was white, as saying "interracial marriage really restricts your political options."

According to Jager, such considerations weighed heavily on Obama and put great strain on their relationship. A mutual friend of the couple told Garrow he remembered Obama saying, "The lines are very clearly drawn…If I am going out with a white woman, I have no standing here." Obama, known as Barry for much of his young life, started going by Barack, and Jaeger recounts him becoming "irrationally furious" when she called him by his old nickname during a trip to Hawaii.

"He told me that under no circumstances was I ever to use that name with him," Jaeger says.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/book-obama-proposed-to-another-woman-before-michelle/ar-BBAHVmx?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Edited by Boered

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@ckf and @SSFB? Really? This is the kind of racist garbage posting you want on here when you google this site? This is utter trash... 

Wow.  Relax Home Skillet!  You really need a good release.  How about a little "head"?

Image result for muslim head decapitation

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Especially considering is own mother is white.  XLT FTW on this one 👍

@ckf and @SSFB? Really? This is the kind of hypocritical garbage you want posting on this site? He is utter trash... 

:lol:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@ckf and @SSFB? Really? This is the kind of racist garbage posting you want on here when you google this site? This is utter trash... 

Shut up you simple minded pawn.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  Relax Home Skillet!  You really need a good release.  How about a little "head"?

Image result for muslim head decapitation

@ckf and @SSFB? Really? This is the kind of hypocritical garbage you want posting on this site? He is utter trash... 

:lol:

:flush:Jesus christ z... where do you find this shit:lol:

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Let it flow through you.

image.jpg

Is there any way of removing that chicken leg from the photo :gfight: