Check your account email address ×

When will this end?

This is what happens when you have a one party ruling class.  
All black elected officials 

All black city council 

All black school administration, principals, teachers, janitors , etc. 

Some how the white folk got in there and kept black kids from learning to read?  Don’t people want to know who these forces are?  

75% are not graduating 

90% can’t read by the 3rd grade 

no one wants to hear the plan? 
A fleet of electric busses is the answer? :lol:

0C6ED38C-E116-419F-B81B-39D2C469061D.jpeg

D9AD2DBF-F8B0-496C-9EB2-6B502CCC2B4F.jpeg

56BAEBC1-A9CC-458F-8A24-B60A80EF9353.jpeg

D435B128-716E-4280-8D94-7A6690C05F3A.jpeg

You guys are starting to catch up to the incompetency levels of Minnesota.  Ain't it great??? :wall:

Look on the bright side - you have some long overdue excitement surrounding the potential of the Lions this year! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You guys are starting to catch up to the incompetency levels of Minnesota.  Ain't it great??? :wall:

Look on the bright side - you have some long overdue excitement surrounding the potential of the Lions this year! :thumbsup:

I’m trying to temper my enthusiasm because…well…they are The Lions…but this certainly feels different.👊🏻

As for the Detroit Publics Schools they have been throwing good money after bad at that mess for years…it’s fucked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I don’t know, Detroit Public Schools have been a mess forever. They just keep throwing money at it and nothing happens except for the money disappearing

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Do you guys live in Detroit?

Did you miss how the STATE of Michigan is paying for their incompetence.  Love to hear your thoughts on how white peoples are keeping black kids from learning to read.  Not like when your heroes wanted to keep them off the buses 

• Like 1

I dunno guys .. Michigan is REALLY starting to give Minnesota a run for their money.  Just saw this:

Michigan House passes bill making wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000

Under the new bill, 'intimidating' an individual with the wrong pronouns can result in prison time or a $10,000 fine

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I dunno guys .. Michigan is REALLY starting to give Minnesota a run for their money.  Just saw this:

Michigan House passes bill making wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000

Under the new bill, 'intimidating' an individual with the wrong pronouns can result in prison time or a $10,000 fine

JFC…at least I live up north.😤

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh, it’s on.  Dems have complete control of the state. You start speaking up or criticizing, you will be getting a visit from the AG office.