Check your account email address ×

If we went in the way back Machine....

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You missed it.  Maria asked him how a moderna patented sequence got into covid.:lol:

He didn't deny it.

So what? Moderna has received funding from DARPA for more than a decade. All to explore therapeutics for a pandemic response. There was no secret about that. This is the reason I threw $12.5k at Moderna stock during march of 2020. I figured they had the best chance of developing a therapeutic. I even posted it here. :) 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are the odds?

So moderna created the virus, and then Pfizer created the vaccine in 2017? And then they gave it to China crossing their fingers they’d f it up somehow and release it?

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So moderna created the virus, and then Pfizer created the vaccine in 2017? And then they gave it to China crossing their fingers they’d f it up somehow and release it?

No DARPA did.  Moderna and Pfizer are just contractors.  

You really are quite simple minded.

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Cant believe people still defend the Covid narrative we were told after all the lies :lol:

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No DARPA did.  Moderna and Pfizer are just contractors.  

You really are quite simple minded.

So DARPA created it with moderna and Pfizer’s help, and then China said “F yeah, give us that good American virus that American pharma will reap billions on. We’ll release it on our own people first!” 

It is making more sense now, thank you.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So what? Moderna has received funding from DARPA for more than a decade. All to explore therapeutics for a pandemic response. There was no secret about that. This is the reason I threw $12.5k at Moderna stock during march of 2020. I figured they had the best chance of developing a therapeutic. I even posted it here. :) 

How did the 19 bit sequence from Moderna's patent from 2016 end up in covid?

Its a smoking gun that the virus was man made and a bioweapon. 

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

So DARPA created it with moderna and Pfizer’s help, and then China said “F yeah, give us that good American virus that American pharma will reap billions on. We’ll release it on our own people first!” 

You're problem is you think you're government actually gives a shit about you.  They don't Bambi.

Go read a history book and let us know when the people doing the centoring for the truth were ever the good guys.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Think deeper Bambi you got this. Little more imagination . 

Or just believe its all just a big accident and the Government looks out for your best interests and health :lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're problem is you think you're government actually gives a shit about you.  They don't Bambi.

Go read a history book and let us know when the people doing the centoring for the truth were ever the good guys.

And unfortunately your problem is your storyline falls apart. Explain the China part. 

• Gold Member

Remember the Chinese videos we were shown early on of this "mysterious virus" Chinese people just dropping dead in the streets... from Covid :lol:

Man Propaganda really is a bitch for some people.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How did the 19 bit sequence from Moderna's patent from 2016 end up in covid?

Its a smoking gun that the virus was man made and a bioweapon. 

You grab on to a few key phrases to make yourself look like an expert while not understanding shit.

Look ma!! I can type 19 bit sequence and look like an expert. :lol: 

You’re also a super dumb when it comes to understanding DARPA. DAPRA is a government agency that funds various contractors for designated advanced projects. DARPA doesn’t create or build anything. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You grab on to a few key phrases to make yourself look like an expert while not understanding shit.

You’re also a super dumb when it comes to understanding DARPA. DAPRA is a government agency that funds various contractors for designated advanced projects. DARPA doesn’t create or build anything. 

But the Wet Market Bats!!!

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Think deeper Bambi you got this. Little more imagination . 

Or just believe its all just a big accident and the Government looks out for your best interests and health :lol:

That's what this site needs, more imagination.

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

James O'Keefe already proved that.  Darpa via echohealth to Wuhan.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who funded the lab?

It's a Chinese lab, on Chinese soil, owned and operated by the Chinese. 

I think it's great they took one for the global WEF 2030 operation. Real team players.

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's a Chinese lab, on Chinese soil, owned and operated by the Chinese. 

I think it's great they took one for the global WEF 2030 operation. Real team players.

Not Fauci?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Cant believe people still defend the Covid narrative we were told after all the lies :lol:

Not accepting bullshit from the anti vax crowd isn't defending covid. You want to believe bullshit, all the power to you.

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Like Adam shitt going on camera saying he was right about Russia after he was put out in a pit and ridiculed for lying about Russia. 

The republican haters are the worst of the worst and their day is coming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Bambi and the stupid flock.

Who was wrong from day one.

This is the same intel org that says that Russia blew up their own pipeline. And you’re ready to believe ‘em. :lol: