Check your account email address ×

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. once called for Koch Industries and ExxonMobil to be put to 'corporate death'

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Big Pharma has lined the pockets of everyone here. 

Thanks for answering the question . :lmao:

I guess who cares what you think, not like you will vote next election anyway . 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Only fools vote for fools. Go waste your time…..oh, and don’t forget to convince yourself that you’re making a difference. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Only fools vote for fools. Go waste your time…..oh, and don’t forget to convince yourself that you’re making a difference. 

I get it . I sat out plenty of elections , Obama for instance I knew he was the "Chosen One" no matter what and didnt like Mit or John . ..

Guess you believe that elections are rigged then also. Like Biden getting 81 million :thumbsup: 

Hell I may sit this next one out as well who knows. 

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I get it . I sat out plenty of elections , Obama for instance I knew he was the "Chosen One" no matter what and didnt like Mit or John . ..

Guess you believe that elections are rigged then also. Like Biden getting 81 million :thumbsup: 

Hell I may sit this next one out as well who knows. 

Elections were fine. There was no rigging. Both sides always claim rigging when their side loses. That’s been going on since George Washington. The candidates absolutely stink. Plain and simple. Anyone that says they don’t are either fucking morons, shills, or both. At this point I’d just like to see a normal human run for president. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My vote makes absolutely no difference.... especially in my state. But for some reason I get some real satisfaction by voting....almost like giving the middle finger to the opposition. :bigfinger:I like it. 

• Like 1

As much as I've become a pessimist, and negative towards state and federal elections ... especially in this godforsaken state ... I still vote.  People take that right for granted, and I just don't want to get into that mode.  Granted, it helps that I don't usually have to stand in line for more than 10 minutes before I'm in the booth casting my vote.  If I had to wait around for any longer length of time, it would be really hard to force myself to go do it.  But I still feel it's an obligation, even if I know my vote typically equals jack squat towards the outcome I'd like to see.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Elections were fine. There was no rigging. Both sides always claim rigging when their side loses. That’s been going on since George Washington. The candidates absolutely stink. Plain and simple. Anyone that says they don’t are either fucking morons, shills, or both. At this point I’d just like to see a normal human run for president. 

good fucking luck