Check your account email address ×

Raffensperger challenges Trump to debate as ex-president faces more pressure after indictment

We'll have a debate," Raffensperger said. "I'll bring a copy of my letter to Congressand I'll bring a copy of my book, "Integrity Counts."

He said the former president could bring a report from the two firms hired by the Trump campaign to investigate claims of voter fraud in Georgia: Berkeley Research Group and Simpatico Software Systems. Berkeley and Simpatico found no evidence of widespread fraud.

"We'll debate the issues point by point," because the facts are on Raffensperger's side, the Georgia secretary of state said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/06/16/brad-raffensperger-fights-back-trump-attacks/70328983007/

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how fucking stupid are you.

This was just unsealed.  Now you know.

Georgia election officials insist it is highly unlikely that the vulnerabilities will be exploited in real attacks. Those officials also say they have already carried out a number of security recommendations without having to update the system’s software

Edited by Steve753

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Georgia election officials insist it is highly unlikely that the vulnerabilities will be exploited in real attacks. Those officials also say they have already carried out a number of security recommendations without having to update the system’s software

THAT'S NOT WHAT THE EXPERT SAID.

J. Alex Halderman is the expert, might want to read this thread to see just not only how vulnerable these machines are, but hackers are already in possession of the tools to steal the elections.  But Georgia officials.:lol: 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Didn't they recount 3 times in Georgia and found more votes for Biden every time...

:lol:

How many times can you count a bad vote before it disappears? :lol:

The number is immaterial in respects to how it got there, but you know that already...

Just now, Snake said:

How many times can you count a bad vote before it disappears? :lol:

The number is immaterial in respects to how it got there, but you know that already...

Was it a bad vote if it were in Trumps favor?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Was it a bad vote if it were in Trumps favor?

A bad vote is a bad vote.

Rather than answer a question with a question, just ignore the post next time... it will mean the same but won't waste bandwidth. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

A bad vote is a bad vote.

Rather than answer a question with a question, just ignore the post next time... it will mean the same but won't waste bandwidth. :bc:

Thanks for non answer. I expected it. You're as big of a hack as snoputz.

:bc:

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

81 million my ass.....was RIGGED to the bone.

Pretty colors...:lol:

1687007399292.jpg

A meme!

That settles it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1