Check your account email address ×

are dissemination charges coming in NJ ?

On 6/17/2023 at 11:19 AM, Steve753 said:

I'm not surprised in the least. It started with Barry. Going to repeat myself again, but Trump had full power when he was elected and didn't take control. To busy on Twitter and Facebook I guess trying to one up Chuck and Nancy.

Actually if you were paying attention and by your last statement you were not, the russia russia russia BS was in full swing and every replublican was tasked with denouncing a traitor who got russia to elect him or support the russian asset trump. 

Quite the end run the dems put up to end any wide ranging support from the R party. All done with zero evidence but massive MSM buy in and phony intellegence from 17 agencys with again zero evidence but that didnt matter.

And still to this day that psy op has you woundup. 

It would be one thing if it was policy that you disagreed with but I dont think you could even name a single policy trump had positive or negative. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Actually if you were paying attention and by your last statement you were not, the russia russia russia BS was in full swing and every replublican was tasked with denouncing a traitor who got russia to elect him or support the russian asset trump. 

Quite the end run the dems put up to end any wide ranging support from the R party. All done with zero evidence but massive MSM buy in and phony intellegence from 17 agencys with again zero evidence but that didnt matter.

It would be one thing if it was policy that you disagreed with but I dont think you could even name a single policy trump had positive or negative. 

That's whole lot of wtf are you talking?

Are you related to Kamala?

27 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Steve has gotten one of the worst cases of tds on this board.  Good luck.  He’ll argue all day everyday and nicely ignore what Trump was up against, as if he was just going to waltz in and wave a magic wand.  I bet he hasn’t listened to any of trumps recent speeches or Tuckers podcasts.  

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's whole lot of wtf are you talking?

Are you related to Kamala?

It's called history and by your own account you dont remember it accurately but do remember it pretty much word for word MSM style. 

So forgive me if I see you as a bit unhinged with regards to anything trump.

So do you remember any policy directives that got you all tingly in a bad way like the MSM days of our lives reporting does?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Steve has gotten one of the worst cases of tds on this board.  Good luck.  He’ll argue all day everyday and nicely ignore what Trump was up against, as if he was just going to waltz in and wave a magic wand.  I bet he hasn’t listened to any of trumps recent speeches or Tuckers podcasts.  

I watched his most recent interview yesterday this morning. Brett Baier had to keep setting Trump straight. Trump kept repeating himself. Trump needs to go away. Every interview he gives makes it more obvious he's unfit to lead the country.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It's called history and by your own account you dont remember it accurately but do remember it pretty much word for word MSM style. 

So forgive me if I see you as a bit unhinged with regards to anything trump.

So do you remember any policy directives that got you all tingly in a bad way like the MSM days of our lives reporting does?

None of Trump policies bothered me. The fact that half the country hates him bothers me and he does nothing but agitate the side that hates him. Biden is guilty of this as well. Not to the same extreme that Trump is though.

Just now, Steve753 said:

None of Trump policies bothered me. The fact that half the country hates him bothers me and he does nothing but agitate the side that hates him. Biden is guilty of this as well. Not to the same extreme that Trump is though.

Has nothing to do with the medias 24/7 coverage.

Biden is just as bad if not worse than trump. You just dont get the MSM messaging all day everyday training you to think that way. 

You just proved it again in what you just typed. 

Bidens policy is pure shit. MSM keeps a lid on it so you dont hear about it. Same with biden as a person, and he is pure shit but the MSM has woven up the uncle joe is such a nice guy narrative and look what we get, you still mad at trump cuz he grabbed a pussy. 

The game is being played today not 4 years ago like you and the TDS crowd are. 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Has nothing to do with the medias 24/7 coverage.

Biden is just as bad if not worse than trump. You just dont get the MSM messaging all day everyday training you to think that way. 

You just proved it again in what you just typed. 

Bidens policy is pure shit. MSM keeps a lid on it so you dont hear about it. Same with biden as a person, and he is pure shit but the MSM has woven up the uncle joe is such a nice guy narrative and look what we get, you still mad at trump cuz he grabbed a pussy. 

The game is being played today not 4 years ago like you and the TDS crowd are. 

I'd never vote for Biden.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well with how well you have been trained it might just happen. 

Never. I'd rather die than vote democrat.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Can you name any R's you like?

Tim Scott and Ronny D.

Edited by Steve753

what's quite amusing is the possibility of believing anyone on this mb is going to sway the way anyone else may possibly vote.  

no one here, and I mean NO ONE is going to convince anyone else here to go from being left or right, democrat or republican, Biden or Trump supporters to the other side. 

maybe amusing isn't the proper word... hilarious is more appropriate. 

in the mean time we're looking at possibly electing the two worst presidential candidates, both of which should have never been the president in the first place imo... AGAIN!!!!? 

EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

every day I realize more and more how fucking stupid people in this country are... 

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in the mean time we're looking at possibly electing the two worst presidential candidates, both of which should have never been the president in the first place imo... AGAIN!!!!?

Just once, I would love for you to explain what policies make you think trump is just as bad as biden?  Trump deserved to be president, biden was not.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just once, I would love for you to explain what policies make you think trump is just as bad as biden?  Trump deserved to be president, biden was not.

You honestly believe he deserves it after what he did when he lost? That was the behavior of a child. Totally embarrassed the country and he still can't get over his defeat.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

01/06/2021 

Fuck Trump  ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 5:07 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

01/06/2021 

Fuck Trump  ;)

Should be made an official day for Trumpers.

"Sore Loser Day"

• Like 1