Check your account email address ×

THIS is it...

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's all a game.  DoJ wants Trump as the nominee again.  This stuff only helps him win the primary and lose the general.

I respectfully disagree... and if he is nominated, considering moving off shore for an undetermined period of time.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I respectfully disagree... and if he is nominated, considering moving off shore for an undetermined period of time.

He'll be nominated for certain.  I don't like it.  I won't vote for him in the primary or the general, but he has enough of the base to carry him to the nomination.  I'll put $50 on it.

Just spotted 10 mins ago here in Arizona...

PXL_20230609_210848712.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Matt said:

He'll be nominated for certain.  I don't like it.  I won't vote for him in the primary or the general, but he has enough of the base to carry him to the nomination.  I'll put $50 on it.

Just spotted 10 mins ago here in Arizona...

PXL_20230609_210848712.jpg

He is leading Biden in many polls and you won't vote for him....nice job. I guess you're a Biden supporter.

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He is leading Biden in many polls and you won't vote for him....nice job. I guess you're a Biden supporter.

Nobody with a single firing neuron would vote for Trump or Biden. Fucking retard. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nobody with a single firing neuron would vote for Trump or Biden. Fucking retard. 

Once again.... You don't vote period.

Your opinion is meaningless:thumbsup:.... But thanks for the meaningless input:bc:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Once again.... You don't vote period.

Your opinion is meaningless:thumbsup:.... But thanks for the meaningless input:bc:

I have only ever not voted one time because I was new to Indiana and not registered. I always vote. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I have only ever not voted one time because I was new to Indiana and not registered. I always vote. 

Well I guess you won't be voting this time cuz Trump will be on the ticket:thumbsup:....... So I guess that makes 2 times..... Congrats maybe three times will be the charm

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I guess you won't be voting this time cuz Trump will be on the ticket:thumbsup:....... So I guess that makes 2 times..... Congrats maybe three times will be the charm

Hey dumbass retarded know nothing faggot…..I can vote for whoever I want. I won’t vote for a fascist senile piece of filth like Trump or Biden. That’s for sure 

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass retarded know nothing faggot…..I can vote for whoever I want. I won’t vote for a fascist senile piece of filth like Trump or Biden. That’s for sure 

Ok...m so you're not voting again... how many times do you want to do this circle jerk... Talking about faggot

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok...m so you're not voting again... how many times do you want to do this circle jerk... Talking about faggot

You are one brain dead cocksucker 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

can you even imagine what the rest of the world thinks if the American people elect either of them... again?  

we'd look like complete idiots

we should kill ourselves 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We obviously need monstrous education reform as Americans are growing up dumb as fuck to even have those two be choices.

going back 70+ years apparently

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you even imagine what the rest of the world thinks if the American people elect either of them... again?  

we'd look like complete idiots

we should kill ourselves 

We basically are 

• Thanks 1