Check your account email address ×

As fireworks laws are relaxed, injuries increase

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fuck me that place used to have about 10,000 road side billboards like for 100,s of miles before you got there :nuts: 

As a kid I thought the signs were awesome! As an adult, not so much, LOL

1.jpg

Just now, ckf said:

As a kid I thought the signs were awesome! As an adult, not so much, LOL

1.jpg

They has shit like that for like everything you could buy there it was insane, I have stopped their once driving to Myrtle Beach.

Actually back in the early 70's my brother and me counted signs along I75 for Rock City and Ruby Falls we got to like 640 or so they had bird houses and all kind of little signs and big signs and we had zero clue what it even was. My brother went like in the 90's and said Ruby Falls was kind of cool it's a stalagmite cave they shine lights on and it looks like a Ruby Falls :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

9:30 last night on our lake and it was already getting crowded. By 10:00 when the fireworks started it was jammed up

20160702_214657.jpg

What lake is that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Momorider said:

They has shit like that for like everything you could buy there it was insane, I have stopped their once driving to Myrtle Beach.

Actually back in the early 70's my brother and me counted signs along I75 for Rock City and Ruby Falls we got to like 640 or so they had bird houses and all kind of little signs and big signs and we had zero clue what it even was. My brother went like in the 90's and said Ruby Falls was kind of cool it's a stalagmite cave they shine lights on and it looks like a Ruby Falls :dunno: 

Took a trip to Disney with my parents in the 70's. Those little bird houses were every where. There were even barns and sheds painted the same way.

On 7/1/2016 at 6:45 PM, Edmo said:

I got a buddy spends thousands every year. I'm usually the one lighting them off. It's amazing the stuff you can get now.  Last year we had about 50 people on the lawn from the hood up north. Becoming a yearly tradition. Good times.

We have been doing the same thing for the last 5+ years.  Started out at spending 500 bucks, but every year it goes up.  We were at 1500 this year and probably had 100 people that watched.  Great times.