Check your account email address ×

Party of fascism

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/north-carolina-gov-roy-cooper-declares-state-emergency-school-choice-bill

Democratic North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper declared a "state of emergency" on Monday in an attempt to stop a school choice bill from passing the state legislature.

Check the definition of fascism.

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/north-carolina-gov-roy-cooper-declares-state-emergency-school-choice-bill

Democratic North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper declared a "state of emergency" on Monday in an attempt to stop a school choice bill from passing the state legislature.

Poor pubic education, always whining and crying. 

Every pubic employee should have to go into business for themselves at least once so they can get a dose of reality.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Check the definition of fascism.

Well it certainly isn't democracy....

But I have no doubt that you believe this is perfectly acceptable. 

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Every pubic employee should have to go into business for themselves at least once so they can get a dose of reality.

Or as I like to say, "sign the front of a few paychecks", or serve in the military before being allowed to lord over anyone in government.  Whenever you see the makeup of the average school board, town council, etc., it always seems like these are people who'd never make it in the private sector, yet are often so smug, thinking they're just more enlightened than the rubes they represent.

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Every business owner should have to work as a public servant at least once so they can get a dose of reality. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I had my own business for 16 years and worked public 22. Both public service and ownership carry their specific stressors. 

Public sector people and their corrupt unions are terrible when it comes to spending (stealing) other peoples money. We found this out first hand when our savior Scott Walker had to step in and take away the candy from all the greedy babies. Scott Walker was a blessing for Wisconsin.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Public sector people and their corrupt unions are terrible when it comes to spending (stealing) other peoples money. We found this out first hand when our savior Scott Walker had to step in and take away the candy from all the greedy babies. Scott Walker was a blessing for Wisconsin.

What he did made very little impact. In fact police and fire got a raise and better benefits through collective bargaining. As an elective member of WRS, he also got a raise. 

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What he did made very little impact. In fact police and fire got a raise and better benefits through collective bargaining. As an elective member of WRS, he also got a raise. 

We're not talking about police and fire, the teachers union was the biggest culprit (thieves). Plenty of teachers/pubic employees still bitch plenty about Walker so he must have had a pretty good impact....lol!. 

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We're not talking about police and fire, the teachers union was the biggest culprit (thieves). Plenty of teachers/pubic employees still bitch plenty about Walker so he must have had a pretty good impact....lol!. 

And that’s coming from a guy that’s never worked in public education or public health. Only what he imagines. Lol !!

by the way, police pay into the same retirement fund as teachers and municipal workers. They just get far more money in retirement. Walker was chicken shit in his approach to fire and police. For that he’s a coward. 

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Bingo, just look below.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And that’s coming from a guy that’s never worked in public education or public health. Only what he imagines. Lol !!

by the way, police pay into the same retirement fund as teachers and municipal workers. They just get far more money in retirement. Walker was chicken shit in his approach to fire and police. For that he’s a coward. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Walker was a coward. He also lost. :lol: 

Won 3 times in 2 election cycles.  It was the first dive into the election fraud.  Sorry about that recall, took 3 tries for your party to get election fraud correct.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Won 3 times in 2 election cycles.  It was the first dive into the election fraud.  Sorry about that recall, took 3 tries for your party to get election fraud correct.

He lost. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How have those recounts gone for Trump in Wisconsin?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I sure am glad, wouldn't want to end up like any of them entitled tit suckers, besides I wanted a challenge, not a ride on the gravy train. 

There's that bitterness I see alot from pubic employees regarding Walker. :lmao:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I sure am glad, wouldn't want to end up like any of them entitled tit suckers, besides I wanted a challenge, not a ride on the gravy train. 

There's that bitterness I see alot from pubic employees regarding Walker. :lmao:

I have zero regrets about my work as a public employee. It was productive, inventive building, and fulfilling. Some of my finest career years were in public practice. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have zero regrets about my work as a public employee. It was productive, inventive building, and fulfilling. Some of my finest career years were in public practice. 

You spent it with criminals.....how bad was the rest of your life?

53 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You spent it with criminals.....how bad was the rest of your life?

Psychopaths are very interesting. I know things that you’d try to forget. And just think, I could’ve stuck to that job in HVAC.  Yawn!!!

Psychopaths are very interesting. I know things that you’d try to forget. And just think, I could’ve stuck to that job in HVAC.  Yawn!!!

Only in the govt is an hvac tech qualified to administer therapy to a psychopath. 

You could be a fireman, cop, social worker, prison guard, therapist, road crew, etc, etc….but you’re probably too good for that. 

I wouldn’t know how to act sitting on my ass 87% of the time and taking home a fat check for such little effort.:yawn: