Check your account email address ×

Border Invasion

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Stop being stupid. Would you let 5 homeless people in your home?

Why the fuck would you let millions of homeless into your country. 

The real fun begins in less than 24 hours and I bet will hardly even be covered by MSM.  

Do you find it strange that Americans have no problem with our military killing people all over the world, but when it comes to protecting our Country from foreign invaders they are outraged. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The real fun begins in less than 24 hours and I bet will hardly even be covered by MSM.  

Fox is there!

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why would they when more important issues are at hand.  Fox News, Trump, bud light. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Fox is there!

Every news outlet should be there.  It is a major crisis.  If we can spend years reporting daily on Jan 6 of Americans breaching capital, surely this deserves mention? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do you find it strange that Americans have no problem with our military killing people all over the world, but when it comes to protecting our Country from foreign invaders they are outraged. 

Example A: 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Storm the border

All jokes now . 9_9 Stupid fucking old Dem hack. 

• Thanks 1

What the admin is doing on the border is treasonist.  Would they let that many young male Russian's into the country?   We might see upwards of 12 million illegals come into our country over Biden's term....a significant portion of which is young males.  What happens when they can't find work?  We are literally vetting nobody.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Every news outlet should be there.  It is a major crisis.  If we can spend years reporting daily on Jan 6 of Americans breaching capital, surely this deserves mention? 

I've got no issue with immigrants coming in. As long as it's through a poe and they have to remain in Mexico until their hearing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I've got no issue with immigrants coming in. As long as it's through a poe and they have to remain in Mexico until their hearing.

Me either.  It is ridiculous that I’m getting more screening flying than people coming into the country.  

People should be angry as hell over this. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I do not agree with immigrants and the admin's abuse of our asylum rules.   Watching what is going on in the hotels of NYC and what not they are coming here for free shit from the American taxpayer.   I have empathy and understand America is a great country (even thought the left thinks its shit) but we cannot afford to take on 10% of the numbers that are coming in.   Better to help them in their own country.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do not agree with immigrants and the admin's abuse of our asylum rules.   Watching what is going on in the hotels of NYC and what not they are coming here for free shit from the American taxpayer.   I have empathy and understand America is a great country (even thought the left thinks its shit) but we cannot afford to take on 10% of the numbers that are coming in.   Better to help them in their own country.  

They have nothing but cell phones and the clothes on their back.  What do people think is going to happen? They will be taking from Americans one way or another.  

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its fucked up what is going on in this country the last few years.  You wonder where it all ends up.  As long as they keep us divided, the leftward march continues, and the elites win.

The elites on both sides of the aisle hate the middle class of America, and they are currently trying all the ways possible to eliminate it.  More border crossings do nothing to effect the lives of the elite, who can afford their protected and gated areas.  It is just like California had happen, the same thing is being tried for the rest of the US.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They have nothing but cell phones and the clothes on their back.  What do people think is going to happen? They will be taking from Americans one way or another.  

130,000 children a year.   How many schools is that?   How many Spanish speaking teachers and counselors is that?   

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They get free smartphones on top of it. 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What the admin is doing on the border is treasonist.  Would they let that many young male Russian's into the country?   We might see upwards of 12 million illegals come into our country over Biden's term....a significant portion of which is young males.  What happens when they can't find work?  We are literally vetting nobody.  

Biden should be impeached over this without question.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden should be impeached over this without question.

$100+ Billion to protect Ukraine and allowing this on the southern border should absolutely call for impeachment. 

• Like 1

Oh the horrors.

In 1907 1.25 million immigrants passed through Ellis island, 12 million total.

Imagine if Americans acted like the fuckin idiots here back then. Most of you clowns wouldn’t be here if your decedents were denied.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Oh the horrors.

Imagine if Americans acted like the fuckin idiots here back then. Most of you clowns wouldn’t be here if your decedents were denied.

Yet if these same numbers were occurring under Trump, you'd be flying the treason flag.  Could you be any more of a partisan hack?  At least I can say I don't want Trump running in 2024 ... you don't even have the ability to recognize how worthless your team is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh the horrors.

Yeah and until Dec 1865 slavery was legal.   Times fucking change. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh the horrors.

“Passed through Ellis Island”….different time and deifinitely vetted and documented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Remember when the democrats kept saying that a border wall, a physical object, would not stop the crossings?  

Yet just a little pen to paper law has an huge effect on border crossings.

The shit that people believe, just because the narrative tells them.