Check your account email address ×

"The fiscal recklessness of the last decade has been like watching a horror movie unfold"

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Humm , what did dubs give away ? $600 ?

I’ve gotten “free” money from them all Obama trump biden it’s just what they do

Edited by 800renegaderider

On 5/4/2023 at 4:03 PM, racer254 said:

PASS THE BILL THAT THE HOUSE PUT OUT.

SIMPLE.

here comes the compromise to raise the debt ceiling limit as predicted @racer254 rather than letting it burn 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3993077-debt-limit-divide-comes-to-a-head-as-biden-mccarthy-meet-at-white-house/ 

it's a show... none of them care to stop burdening future generations 

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

here comes the compromise to raise the debt ceiling limit as predicted @racer254 rather than letting it burn 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3993077-debt-limit-divide-comes-to-a-head-as-biden-mccarthy-meet-at-white-house/ 

it's a show... none of them care to stop burdening future generations 

I figured. The only way to stop it, is to slowly stop the flow from the trough.  Raising taxes will only give them more money to spend on stupid things.  I really don't want McConnell there.  He has proven to he will cave as long as he gets his.

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I figured. The only way to stop it, is to slowly stop the flow from the trough.  Raising taxes will only give them more money to spend on stupid things.  I really don't want McConnell there.  He has proven to he will cave as long as he gets his.

I feel the same about McCarthy... but he has the freedumb caucus to answer to so that could get interesting.  Regardless, I know who's going to get fucked... you, I and several future generations of Americans.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I feel the same about McCarthy... but he has the freedumb caucus to answer to so that could get interesting.  Regardless, I know who's going to get fucked... you, I and several future generations of Americans.  :thumbsup:

The average growth of tax revenue is 6.67% per year since 1962.  Why do they think they can spend more than that?

If our tax revenue is 4 Trillion this year, then don't spend more than that and you get an extra 6% next year to use to pay off the debt.  Pretty simple if you ask me.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The average growth of tax revenue is 6.67% per year since 1962.  Why do they think they can spend more than that?

If our tax revenue is 4 Trillion this year, then don't spend more than that and you get an extra 6% next year to use to pay off the debt.  Pretty simple if you ask me.

got to run here in a few minutes... but at worst if they keep taxes and spending at 2022 levels there might be agreement.  More spending is the wrong direction with certainty.