Check your account email address ×

David Hughes This Bud Light Is For You

Can anybody here do a private study at home with their own kid’s college experience right now with the feelings toward bud light after all this woke nonsense?  I’m curious what it’s like on campus right now.

I can’t participate at the moment. Don’t ask why. I’d rather not elaborate.:smack:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

For years Bud Light has been #1 in beer can clean up both trailside and roadside in this area. I have a feeling that another brand may soon take that crown. Any thoughts on what it might be?

I asked the Beer Store manager if Bud Light sales had dropped and she just laughed,,, not a bit. The Beer Store is the only place to get beer here too. My Bud Light drinking buds don't give a shit what's on the commercials or the can. It's what's inside that counts :bc:

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

I asked the Beer Store manager if Bud Light sales had dropped and she just laughed,,, not a bit. The Beer Store is the only place to get beer here too. My Bud Light drinking buds don't give a shit what's on the commercials or the can. It's what's inside that counts :bc:

But but-but why are Canadians drinking American light beer to begin with................. :lol:

Labatt Blue Can - 24 Oz - Shaw's

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

But but-but why are Canadians drinking American light beer to begin with................. :lol:

Labatt Blue Can - 24 Oz - Shaw's

I only know 2 "drinkers" that drink that beer. One buddy has drank Black Label his entire life, nobody and I mean nobody steals his beer at a party:lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I only know 2 "drinkers" that drink that beer. One buddy has drank Black Label his entire life, nobody and I mean nobody steals his beer at a party:lol:

:lol:

My grandpa drank that shit warm!  

I only know 2 hardcore bud light drinkers too. Of course, I had to give them all kinds of shit when the story broke. :ashamed:

Usually at the lake during the summer I will have bud light in the beer fridge for people who stop by but don't care for the micro brew stuff. I am going to have to come up with a different piss water beer for the pussies who drink light beer as I would hate to offend.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hey, I found this real good micro brew….want one? 

63E83DC1-0348-481A-916B-9183C0FCD4A9.jpeg

Thanks for that. I've lost my appetite for the rest of the day.

• Haha 3

On 5/3/2023 at 11:53 AM, hayward said:

Can anybody here do a private study at home with their own kid’s college experience right now with the feelings toward bud light after all this woke nonsense?  I’m curious what it’s like on campus right now.

I can’t participate at the moment. Don’t ask why. I’d rather not elaborate.:smack:

I asked the 19 yo freshman at a Central Sconnie failed academy (UWSP) and she said:

"The ppl I hang out with don't drink it anymore like nobody really dose it seems around here"

"A lot of people either don't care or love the beer too much"

"i mean isn't that whole LGBQ a joke anyways"

I quoted her directly - so my take is, they just don't give a fuck about any of it.  They go along so they can get out sooner.  She has at least one "trans" teacher, complete with boobs, an adam's apple, and a dick.  The daughter just does what "he" now a "she" asks to pass and be done with the class.

Edited by Mag6240

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Usually at the lake during the summer I will have bud light in the beer fridge for people who stop by but don't care for the micro brew stuff. I am going to have to come up with a different piss water beer for the pussies who drink light beer as I would hate to offend.

Picture 1 of 1