Check your account email address ×

May 1st Snow Day

This is a winter season the "Yoopers" are likely ready to see done, once and for all!  Any shortage of water with low lake levels or swamp levels should no longer be an issue - holy cow.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

From FB…..

Currently happening in Upper Michigan...
Some parts are getting up to 36" of snow, Marquette around a foot or more😮 
I love snow but I'm ready for summer!!
Not my pic... But I'll be out to capture it today!!

IMG_1204.thumb.jpeg.441677589e12c885dfd7d553911c1cf4.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I know some guys that put over 150 miles on the sleds this past weekend in northern MN - still decent from the looks of the pics.

Crazy to think it's now MAY, and people still being able to ride.  Why do I have this crappy feeling we'll see the exact opposite next season??? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Crazy to think it's now MAY, and people still being able to ride.  Why do I have this crappy feeling we'll see the exact opposite next season??? 

Well this is two years in a row now… 

• Like 2

Going to be boat loads of mosquitoes this year. Standing water everywhere.. Did manage to get some firewood cut.. Lots of diver ducks around.. Our lake got our LOONs back! Was worried they would crash out of the sky.  But heard them and saw them.

About half the lakes are open or mostly open.. But some will not be open for the northern WI opener Saturday. 

• Like 2

I'm glad it isn't happening here, lol  I have done several May 1st rides in northern NH over the years, but I don't think anyone will be able to ride there today.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep, I told my buddies that mid winter. Better enjoy it because next winter it might be shit around my area.

• Like 2