Check your account email address ×

calling all Canadians... was your 2021 election stolen by the left?

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Their Navy is top ten in the world…

IMG_1423.jpeg

We once had a powerful Navy, 

In recent times we've been relegated to buying 80's diesel submarines from the British, that caught fire and killed our sailors.

We send contracts to build state of the art frigates to friends of the party in power and that doesn't end well

Aircraft? We still have F-16's from the 80's. We buy parts machines from our allies to keep the obsolete planes in the air.

The C-130 Herc we sent to Sudan to get our people out last week broke down. It was probably 50 plus years old. Thankfully the Brits helped us out.

We own 4 or 5 Globemasters. Great planes. When I rode in one in 2017 there were US pilots. Good dudes. You guys probably have hundreds.

We'd have a hard time mustering 5 or 6 Battalions, and arming them combat effective.

We bought, from you, missile systems to send to Ukraine, that we don't even own or have been trained on.

Vote better Canada.

I spent 10 years in, freezing my balls off in the Arctic on occasion, to protect North America.

I'm being let down.

Sad, from a Country that once helped free Europe from Nazi control.

• Like 2