Check your account email address ×

Well if you don't want Trump or Biden...here is your alternative

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when do Don Jr. and the smart one Eric run... 2028?

Have either announced or is this just another of your irreverent non sensical post meant to get the shit good and stirred?

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure why.  He didn't clean the swamp last time.  Seems to be the same promise.  Sad as that is one of the reasons that made me vote for him and many others as well.  

Not sure why? This talking point gets raised all the time, it’s not that hard to figure out. Perhaps he thought he could work with some like-minded people in that town to get some things done. Obviously he underestimated the support he would get from the Washington establishment. Do you ever wonder why 13 of the 15 richest towns in the United States are all clustered around Washington DC?   

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The reparations thing has me puzzled.

Abolished in 1865 would, in my mind, to be affected by slavery, would mean a parent giving birth under slavery,  at 60 and the offspring now being 98 years old.

Or any combination of that...

Am I missing something?

Yeah the matter of about 500,000 mostly white people who died during the Civil War to end slavery. Another narrative by the left that is completely absurd, reparations.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes, not sure why anyone would believe him this time when he didn't do what he promised last time.  Rather simple.  Pretty absurd you don't get it.

he believes whatever Tucker tells him to believe... 

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes, not sure why anyone would believe him this time when he didn't do what he promised last time.  Rather simple.  Pretty absurd you don't get it.

I think it is you who doesn’t get it. I guess we are at an impasse.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do you believe? Why do you think Fox and Tucker parted ways? Do you think he was fired?

there's about 787.5 million reasons to fire him, and another 2.6 billion yet to come.