Check your account email address ×

20% tariff on softwood lumber from Canada

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

The most important thing to remember is that Lobster Fucking is a moron of the highest order :guzzle:

That's your opinion, don't drag me into it.   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Article is a little old but its saying Canadian milk is twice as expensive.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/got-milk-canadian-shoppers-get-it-at-us-costco-2012-08-16

It's not as big of a difference now but still it's quite a bit more here. Some of that has to do with the exchange rate and overall cost of living here is more for everything. Wages are higher on average although that money don't really give you any more purchasing power because it's not worth as much. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The most important thing to remember is that Lobster Fucking is a moron of the highest order :guzzle:

Highmark and I are having an intelligent conversation without badmouthing each other. 2 things you know nothing about ya bullfucking retard  :kiss:

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

It's not as big of a difference now but still it's quite a bit more here. Some of that has to do with the exchange rate and overall cost of living here is more for everything. Wages are higher on average although that money don't really give you any more purchasing power because it's not worth as much. 

Great discussion.  :bc:  I'll still error on taking most subsidies away and letting the markets work themselves out. :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Ebsell said:

Highmark and I are having an intelligent conversation without badmouthing each other. 2 things you know nothing about ya bullfucking retard  :kiss:

Its not possible with you :finger: you are the stupidest FUCK on the plant you cant possibly say or post anything intelligent you are just too fucking stupid  :finger2:

Just now, Highmark said:

Great discussion.  :bc:  I'll still error on taking most subsidies away and letting the markets work themselves out. :lol:  

Hey who knows what the real right answer is. For the most part everyone has an opinion of what works and what don't. But I do agree Canadas lumber industry is definitely not fair trade. The Government says they don't subsidize the lumber industry but yet they practically give crown land to the Irvings to cut and produce into lumber. That's a sneaky way of cheating free trade 

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

What the fuck is exchange rate have to do with milk produced and sold locally you stupid ignoramus :guzzle: FUCK YOU ARE AN IDIOT

The entire dairy dispute is about the US farmers not having access to the Canadian market you dumbest fuck on the plant, Wilbur Ross just said so 30 minutes ago you brain dead stupid POS  :finger3:

Edited by Momorider

What the fuck is exchange rate have to do with milk produced and sold locally you stupid ignoramus :guzzle: FUCK YOU ARE AN IDIOT

The entire dairy dispute is about the US farmers not having access to the Canadian market you dumbest fuck on the plant, Wilbur Ross just said so 30 minutes ago you brain dad stupid POS  :finger3:

Go away momo your stupidity might be contagious 

• Like 1

Just now, Ebsell said:

Hey who knows what the real right answer is. For the most part everyone has an opinion of what works and what don't. But I do agree Canadas lumber industry is definitely not fair trade. The Government says they don't subsidize the lumber industry but yet they practically give crown land to the Irvings to cut and produce into lumber. That's a sneaky way of cheating free trade 

No easy answer for sure.  

The entire dairy dispute is about the US farmers not having access to the Canadian market you dumbest fuck on the plant, Wilbur Ross just said so 30 minutes ago you brain dad stupid POS  :finger3:

And you wonder why people love you so much. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No easy answer for sure.  

And you wonder why people love you so much. :lol:  

His argument is bullshit, he doesn't even understand the complete basics of what is going on. Guy is a clueless moron  :guzzle: those are just the FACTS of the situation there is no way around it.

Edited by Momorider

37 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

This news drove our dollar down, giving us even more competitive edge. My wheat is now worth more. Happy times!

Tell Lobster Fucker why marking boards suck cock like he does :)

55 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

This news drove our dollar down, giving us even more competitive edge. My wheat is now worth more. Happy times!

Good to hear. You guys got screwed for quit a while by the sounds of it. 

We all know why momo won't give any information about himself on here. It lets him run at the mouth like he does without fear of bumping into one of us someday face to face. That's what cowards do online, easy to be they way he is when no one knows who he is. It's the true definition of a coward  :thumb: