Check your account email address ×

Toyota gets it.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My friend had one. Those cars were total pieces of Mitsubishi shit for rust. I had a "05 VW Golf tdi that I used to commute. It got 53-55mpg on the highway and 40 in the city. It was arguably one of the best vehicles that I ever owned. It was quiet, rode great, and had a killer Monsoon stereo system. 

I bought the wife a new 86 Golf GTI, what a great little ride.  The diesels were amazing on fuel use as long as you weren't looking for much in the way of acceleration.  They ran forever :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And they let someone who has no intentions of buying a high powered six figured vehicle take one for a ride?.  When I bought my GTO in 05 the stipulation was that i wanted a vehicle with no miles as I didn't want a car that someone else got in and had the potential to beat on.  I'll call bullshit on that.

Absolutely.  I've a few different dealers that when they get used things in that are fun call me to let me drive.  I have bought from each of them and the only work they do is a call and hand me keys.

• Like 1