Check your account email address ×

Mexico applies to join BRICS.

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can you imagine BRICS when two or three of participating currencies crash and threaten to bring down the whole house? :lol: 

The new currency of BRICS is backed by hard assets. The tanking currency will be ours.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Your goose is cooked, boomer

Nations involved in that basket of currencies will no doubt follow china’s lead and digitize their currencies for greater financial surveillance by their authoritarian regimes. BRICS is a perfect fit. The dollar will never be digitized. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nations involved in that basket of currencies will no doubt follow china’s lead and digitize their currencies for greater financial surveillance by their authoritarian regimes. BRICS is a perfect fit. The dollar will never be digitized. 

:lol:

You cant be serious 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Too many states would nix it in their legislature 

might stall it for a little while . 

in the end nothing will stop them from going 100% digital currency . Thats if the apocalypse doesnt happen first :read: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The US has its own authoritarian currency getting ready for implementation. There are no non-authoritarian govts. 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:38 AM, Anler said:

The US has its own authoritarian currency getting ready for implementation. There are no non-authoritarian govts. 

Spin is living under the illusion that you still have a democracy.

Also the President of Mexico just called out the USA (Biden) tyrants for arresting Assange, blowing up the Nordstream and trying to arrest his political opponent.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oooo, you actually posted a thought.  First time I can remember.  And it's nuts as expected.  Flawed democracy for sure, but your implying not even that.  What actually is it then?  Can you explain your own summary?  Can you do it without a stupid link?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Oooo, you actually posted a thought.  First time I can remember.  And it's nuts as expected.  Flawed democracy for sure, but your implying not even that.  What actually is it then?  Can you explain your own summary?  Can you do it without a stupid link?

and yet you are incapable of doing it yourself

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also the President of Mexico just called out the USA (Biden) tyrants for arresting Assange, blowing up the Nordstream and trying to arrest his political opponent.  

I’m able to speak my mind, control my finances, pick and chose who I want spend time with, eat what I want, read what I want, watch what I want, live the way I want. Yeah. This is democracy. I swear that you’re not happy unless you create in your imagination where you’re being controlled. There is a diagnosis for this. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m able to speak my mind, control my finances, pick and chose who I want spend time with, eat what I want, read what I want, watch what I want, live the way I want. Yeah. This is democracy. I swear that you’re not happy unless you create in your imagination where you’re being controlled. There is a diagnosis for this. 

Swoosh.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Can you explain your own summary?  Can you do it without a stupid link?

So the answer is no.  What a fucking surprise.  Derrp.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its called corporate fascism.

Ooo, a generic label with nothing backing anything.  What a fucking surprise.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The war in Ukraine is all about keeping the grift going.  

Wow, another "summary" although unrelated to the content as usual.  What is this grift and how is it related?

And again, bet you can't actually have a conversation without another non-related link.  TRY for once.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Swoosh.

You, along with a few others here are paranoid imbeciles. Entertaining though. You’ve never experienced a true tyrannical government first hand. Instead you amp a few isolated events and convince yourself that the sky is falling. What a horrible way to live. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

All that states would need to do is write legislative law making it illegal to participate in digital currently. End of deal. States rights. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

All that states would need to do is write legislative law making it illegal to participate in digital currently. End of deal. States rights. 

As the banks crash...