Check your account email address ×

Any Bible Scholars Here

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  It wasn't a lie. Unlike you I am not socially inept so I actually know what some others think.  It really isn't hard.

A lie is when you say you own a bunch of land and then of course we find out it is your families and not yours.  Or that you are the boss, but you have a boss.  Or that you have moved on, yet don't move on.  Lying sack of asperger shit.

He's been in the Logging Industry since age 5........ :lol:

Badger's a Lumberjack and he thinks he's O.K........... :lol2:

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

So your time is better spent on here? blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif

My wife has been staying with her for a few nights and my wife's sisters are all taking turns staying different nights. I do the running errands for them.  Thanks for asking

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My wife has been staying with her for a few nights and my wife's sisters are all taking turns staying different nights. I do the running errands for them.  Thanks for asking

So your time is still better spent on here? blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

So your time is still better spent on here? blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif

Jerry, what would you do over there sit at her house and watch her wither away?   If the tables were turned. 

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Jerry, what would you do over there sit at her house and watch her wither away?   If the tables were turned. 

Not sure you and I have the same understanding of "On Her Last Leg" meaning, But I went thru it with my Grandmother & my dad, I was with both of them their last few days, hours and minutes, I was there when they took their final breath not on the internet trying to be a bad ass of some sort.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I see that, GOOD GOD he even had to make a comment about it in the dinner thread...WTF

Just now, HSR said:

It's pathetic.

There is that word again. :lol::lol2:Great job Mr, D. :thumbsup:

giphy (1).gif

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Not sure you and I have the same understanding of "On Her Last Leg" meaning, But I went thru it with my Grandmother & my dad, I was with both of them their last few days, hours and minutes, I was there when then took their final breath not on the internet trying to be a bad ass of some sort.

I'm sure they were wonderful people. 

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Not sure you and I have the same understanding of "On Her Last Leg" meaning, But I went thru it with my Grandmother & my dad, I was with both of them their last few days, hours and minutes, I was there when they took their final breath not on the internet trying to be a bad ass of some sort.

So I hope you spoke out when people were denied that moment due to the covid scam, but I doubt you were smart enough to see through it.

Dumb ass.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So I hope you spoke out when people were denied that moment due to the covid scam, but I doubt you were smart enough to see through it.

Dumb ass.

Where did you speak out?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb ass.

Where did you speak out?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where did you speak out?

Go back and read my posts.

Unless your glued to the fake news who are still peddling the lies.

People are seeing through this scam and waking up in droves.

It's called corporate fascism.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go back and read my posts.

Unless your glued to the fake news who are still peddling the lies.

People are seeing through this scam and waking up in droves.

It's called corporate fascism.

So just here…awesome.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb ass.

Why do you insist on trying to bring covid into every discussion? We've all heard your position enough times to recite your responses. Some people don't have covid in our thought process 24/7.

Just now, HSR said:

Why do you insist on trying to bring covid into every discussion? We've all heard your position enough times to recite your responses. Some people don't have covid in our thought process 24/7.

TURN OFF CNN!

STAY IGNORANT IT SUITS YOU!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So just here…awesome.

Where I can.

I'm sure all the countries colluding to implement the same protocols all now proven to be wrong was just coincidence for you?

Maybe Deepfaggot needs some more water to be carried.  Start filling the buckets.

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cause it can't be forgiven or forgotten.

Yet hall monitor still has no clue.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where I can.

I'm sure all the countries colluding to implement the same protocols all now proven to be wrong was just coincidence for you?

Maybe Deepfaggot needs some more water to be carried.  Start filling the buckets.

So just here…awesome.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow..thanks for the reminder.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fuck you're one angry old cunt.

Maybe if you spent more time at your job, instead of on here spreading your nonsense, you could be retired like everyone else your age.

If you quote the above, then you agree, you are FS.com biggest whining bitch. 🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb ass.

You never spoke out or did shit.  You make up lies to fit you agenda on here, but that is FAR from speaking out.  You win the award as being the only one more pathetic than badger on this site.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb ass.

I did not have any family or friends who were losing their lives because of the corona virus so it was not my fight to fight for someone else.  I'm not really sure what your comment has to do with the conversation between myself and The Badger of Liberty and losing or in the process of losing a family member,  in-law or friend. 

Redirect your anger somewhere else.... Thanks....... :thumbsup: 

• Like 1