Any Bible Scholars Here

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

So your time is still better spent on here? blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif blink.gif.e4c0dc0999b895bd7ceb34aff93d1696.gif

Bigger question is why does he even mention it :dunno: Nobody gives a flying fuck here,no one :news:

Especially in the dinner thread where nearly nobody like his dinner posts anyway. I'm almost embarrassed for him. Just looking for sympathy,, which is a sign of a seriously pathetic human being.

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bigger question is why does he even mention it :dunno: Nobody gives a flying fuck here,no one :news:

Especially in the dinner thread where nearly nobody like his dinner posts anyway. I'm almost embarrassed for him. Just looking for sympathy,, which is a sign of a seriously pathetic human being.

FYI some cared so you don't speak for everyone, now go fuck yourself Dr,Dickhead because you are wrong again. :thumbsup: 

223352.jpg

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. :lol::lol2:But you don't speak for everyone. :thumbsup:

Your emoji use tells a story.  The beatings will stop if you stop being stupid.  It's all in your power.  You claim to have moved on, do it.  The forum will be better off.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your emoji use tells a story.  The beatings will stop if you stop being stupid.  It's all in your power.  You claim to have moved on, do it.  The forum will be better off.

Him and Toolkit are a lot alike

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Him and Toolkit are a lot alike

No shit :thumb: 

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your emoji use tells a story.

How he laughs so hard at his own comments reminds me of a special needs guy that lives here and does that. He asks "Where you work?" and laughs his ass off everytime. Like Badger, in many ways.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Is that supposed to be impressive?  Clever? Or are you intentionally just being retarded?

Do everyone a favor and go hold your breath for an hour or so. Ya "pathetic" <<<<< retard. :thumbsup:  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Didn't you post a meme about shitty comebacks a while back?  You should go reread it. Just like your clown in the mirror it was obviously meant for you.  Go up you Asperger's meds....you need them

:thumbsup: 

12173f2bb8cc393b775f927b7e254ceb--funny-memes-book-jacket.jpg

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Is that supposed to be impressive?  Clever? Or are you intentionally just being retarded?

No shit , the entire time he was posting that amateur work his profile read "The Retarded Man" and he was puffing his chest up!!! Classic self ownage:news: 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

See how fucking gay that thumbs up was there?  Did you learn something?

The twins, you guys should get a room and just get it over with. Stop crying you sound fucking "pathetic" "Derr" :whistle:

I bet my dog having diarhea would have elicited more of a response than this attempt at a pity party, although I'm sure someone's used to nobody showing up to their parties.

15 hours ago, HSR said:

JMO I'm not one for bringing up family deaths in the forums because you never know what some will say about your loss. I get sharing if a bad sledding accident happens or car accident or even a murder and you want to share in your own thread, but not in someone else's thread about food (Dinner). When things happened with my dad I made a thread in the mod forum on HCS to let the the guys and gals on there know about what happened and where things were heading and asked everyone to Please keep it out of the forums and away from everyone else on the site, and they did. I still remember what happened when Cappy's daughter got killed and someone else felt they needed just as much attention as Cappy was getting and made a lie up about their brother passing away right around the same time, I'll leave that persons name out of this, some will remember the name some won't. Some things are better off being kept private and not shared on the forums..... JMO 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Thanks 1