Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are obviously obsessed with me,

He does say deepfaggot about 5 times a day, even when you’re not engaging him. It’s like Pfizer and completely forgetting about moderna. Thanks for taking all the “love” from AC. Not sure I could handle it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He does say deepfaggot about 5 times a day, even when you’re not engaging him. It’s like Pfizer and completely forgetting about moderna. Thanks for taking all the “love” from AC. Not sure I could handle it. :lol:

Anyone who repeats faggot that much is telling a story.  It is beyond a Freudian slip in his case.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What could it be?

You aren't smart enough to summarize it to make a point.  Try.  Bet you can't.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone who repeats faggot that much is telling a story.  It is beyond a Freudian slip in his case.

You are obviously too fucking stupid to diagnose a flat tire. 

This is far above your expertise.:lol:

• Like 1

You are obviously too fucking stupid to diagnose a flat tire. 

This is far above your expertise.:lol:

I am stupid because you aren't smart enough to make a point??  So easy to prove me wrong.  Type something instead of trying to let a link make your point.  Show us your IQ is above 50 once.

It has no hope in hell in working fool.  Like the space between your ears.:lol:

1s and 0s.:lol:

Well that’s already been proven wrong by hospitalizations and deaths.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well that’s already been proven wrong by hospitalizations and deaths.

The fuck it has.  You can't stop an aerosolized virus with a mask you stupid moron.  You need a respirator with an exhaust valve.

Hospitals.:lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it has.  You can't stop an aerosolized virus with a mask you stupid moron.  You need a respirator with an exhaust valve.

Hospitals.:lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot doctors haven't been using masks while treating patients with the flu for the past 100 years.

And for the record, I thought your retarded meme you use to help understand things was talking about vaccines, but masks will do. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it has.  You can't stop an aerosolized virus with a mask you stupid moron. 

Air filters don't stop 100% of all dust either.  You should look up filters and how they work.  Either way, that was off topic and again not at all what was being discussed.  Your inability to actually make a point is super sad.  Try for once to actually respond to the discussion instead of moving the goalposts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Air filters don't stop 100% of all dust either.  You should look up filters and how they work.  Either way, that was off topic and again not at all what was being discussed.  Your inability to actually make a point is super sad.  Try for once to actually respond to the discussion instead of moving the goalposts.

A virus particle size is much much much much smaller than any dust particle.  Yes the filtration system is more important that wearing your compliance mask, but again a mask doesn't do shit unless its a full respirator with an exhaust valve.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A virus particle size is much much much much smaller than any dust particle.  Yes the filtration system is more important that wearing your compliance mask, but again a mask doesn't do shit unless its a full respirator with an exhaust valve.

Viruses aren’t expelled from humans by themselves, they com out in vapor droplets of various sizes.  Masks are decently effective at reducing these.

Neal

• Haha 1

God you are dumb.  I never said a dust particle is the size of a virus particle.  I never said that a filter will stop 100% of anything.  Go research how a filter works and think for a bit.  50 is obviously a stretch for you....

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Viruses aren’t expelled from humans by themselves, they com out in vapor droplets of various sizes.  Masks are decently effective at reducing these.

Neal

No they don't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He’s clearly a cuck that doesn’t wear the pants.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s clearly a cuck that doesn’t wear the pants.

Hey Smales, know that wagon you hitched to Deepfaggot, you might want to check the wheels.  They have fallen off.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey Smales, know that wagon you hitched to Deepfaggot, you might want to check the wheels.  They have fallen off.

:lol:

My wagon isn’t hitched to anybody…I’m just responding to your endless bullshit, contradictions and stupid name calling. I’ve made my views about the vaccine clear numerous times as have most here yet you won’t STFU.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If that was true you'd be able to cite me and refute something...yet you can't.  Thanks for verifying that the cue was right!

You are still stuck back in the past and haven't learned shit in over 3 years.  Embarrassing really.

Here is Dr. Redfield explaining why this came from a lab. . . . wait for it, its the furin cleavage site that makes it irrefutable.

Moron.

• Like 1

No one is reading your dumb links.  Learn how to present a point and have a discussion.  This is a DISCUSSION FORUM.  If you aren't smart enough, just say so or show us you aren't by continuing to not.  Make a case if it is irrefutable.  If you don't we know what sort of a sheep you are.  Just taking other peoples word on something and not thinking yourself.

...of course we ALL already knew that.  Try for once to prove your IQ is over 50 and defend yourself!

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wagon isn’t hitched to anybody…I’m just responding to your endless bullshit, contradictions and stupid name calling. I’ve made my views about the vaccine clear numerous times as have most here yet you won’t STFU.

Unfortunately this is still far from over.

This is now getting finally exposed because of the great experts who have come forward and all the people like myself and others who saw through this bullshit and called it out.  Good that you have stopped with the poisons, but the ones who pushed this on others for whatever sick reason, need to hang.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2