Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your timing was such that Lloyd had just posted some jackass saying just what you did.  Bad timing I guess.

:lmao:

Poor Lloyd can't take things in context.  Go listen to what he really said and come back here and make a point that defends your position.  I'll give you a hint, you won't be able to.  More fake news from the fake news king.  You are pathetic.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must have been a lucky guess, esp for a company with zero product offerings to date.

Poor Deepfaggot.:lol:

You’ve posted this debunked video before. They made 100k non Covid vaccine does in 2019. He’s talking about how the company has to scale from 100k to a billion doses in 2020 and beyond.

Or in your mind, he just told everyone the big secret in a videotaped public forum. Next he’ll show the email he sent to China telling them to release the virus with Fauci and gates on Cc!

:smack:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’ve posted this debunked video before. They made 100k non Covid vaccine does in 2019. He’s talking about how the company has to scale from 100k to a billion doses in 2020 and beyond.

Or in your mind, he just told everyone the big secret in a videotaped public forum. Next he’ll show the email he sent to China telling them to release the virus with Fauci and gates on Cc!

The fuck it been debunked.

Keeping it up moron.

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine being in March of 2023 and still believing the scam.

Poor Deepfaggot.

In my state they are going after a doctor who dare run for governor Scott Jenson.  Attempting for like the 5th time in 2 yrs to take his license because he dare give his professional medical opinion about covid and masks and tge vaccine compared to natural immunity etccetc . Just disgusting he has sone vids on it pretty interesting to watch it unfold and fail over and over 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it been debunked.

Keeping it up moron.

The shelf life is 30 days or 6 months frozen you moron.  Anything “they made in 2019” would have gone bad before they got EUA in 2020. 

Try thinking things through once in awhile, dummy. :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The shelf life is 30 days or 6 months frozen you moron.  Anything “they made in 2019” would have gone bad before they got EUA in 2020. 

Try thinking things through once in awhile, dummy. :lol:

Hes gotten so pathetic, hes not worth responding to anymore.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Instead of learning from history with whistleblowers,  the flock of sheep double down and back the government and big pharma.

Keep it up.

There is black, white, gray and many shades.  God you are stupid.

No one on here is backing big pharma only a few toolbags back the government....but neither are as bad as the guy who backs any and every stupid conspiracy theory.  So please stop keeping that up.

From Andrew Huff former Echohealth VP and whistleblower back on Jan 23, 2022.  It all points to them.

White and grey . . :lol:

Must be a total moron to still cling to that.

But lets believe CNN.

I have read and listened to quite a bit of online chatter wondering why I have waited so long to come forward. I knew in December of 2019 that COVID was likely a lab leak (it could be a few different things actually which are not mutually exclusive). As I saw the smears and...

... blatant lies from the US government, based on my professional experience in the domain, and intelligence in the region, I decided to wait in fear of being smeared as a conspiracy theorist. In private, with all my colleagues, I stated bluntly how COVID likely emerged.

I immediately fled California in January for Michigan and closed on a new house as fast I could, thinking that the disease would be much worse than it turned out to be (thank god). After arriving in Michigan, I provided information related to COVID, supply chains, and...

... pandemics to numerous journalists. I even contacted the the US Army Surgeon General (Gen. Dingle) with an ofter to assist the effort to fight COVID, and began the process of re-entering the Army via direct commission (More to that story too). As I patiently waited, I was...

.. closely watching US public perception poll data related to the origin of the virus (natural v. lab leak). When a series of polls all indicated that roughly 70% of the public believed that COVID leaked from a lab, I believed that the timing was right for the next part...

... of the story. Not only is EcoHealth Alliance a CIA front organization, but the United States of America is primarily responsible for COVID, not China. COVID was a US scientific R&D program where COVID was transferred to China, so that...

Still can't summarize?  Not smart enough to understand what you read?  You are obviously obsessed with me, but considering you've been trying to make a point for over a year and have always failed perhaps you should change your obsession.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Still can't summarize?  Not smart enough to understand what you read?  You are obviously obsessed with me, but considering you've been trying to make a point for over a year and have always failed perhaps you should change your obsession.

:lmao: Pretty sure that goes both ways dude. 

images.jpg

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot.

Fuck Biden. 

We are living in insanity . Dems Still playing Covid games that dont follow any science. Fuck everyone who still allows these demons to control our lives over a intentionally leaked man made virus. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fuck Biden. 

We are living in insanity . Dems Still playing Covid games that dont follow any science. Fuck everyone who still allows these demons to control our lives over a intentionally leaked man made virus. 

The Mass Formation Psychosis is still strong with these retards who don't understand it was all a big lie.

From the UK lockdown files, Covid was never deadly, except they gave the elders in care homes end of life drugs in early March 2020.

FoaMkc-agAAPeqt.thumb.jpeg.f48865335cdd97e6b38e9d4320065085.jpeg

FqrfjBLXsAAh4dS.thumb.jpeg.c82a6f2b98fc121de92828781289d9b0.jpeg