Check your account email address ×

Guess whos coming to dinner

My brother in law has been going on and on about his new buddy Moe. They go fishing together, party together apparently joined at the hip. Well,we go to the bil place for easter dinner ..his buddy moe is there... it's Maurice Legget of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers lol. Too damn funny . Real nice guy btw

download (17).jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just because you had Easter Dinner with him in no way alleviates your white privilege or inherent racism..................

:lol:

• Like 2

Fawk :lol:..    best part is ,the bil is a huge racist, well he plays it up anyways. ..this new union of theirs is pretty funny.. if only moe knew how he was :lol:

Btw,I'm calling the bil tonight and telling him I think his tanned buddy stole some money out of my wallet at dinner that night :lol:

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just because you had Easter Dinner with him in no way alleviates your white privilege or inherent racism..................

:lol

Hol fucking hot coffee through nose!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey XCR, now you can say..."I'm not a racist!  My brother in law is good buddies with a black guy!"

NEATO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hol fucking hot coffee through nose!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey XCR, now you can say..."I'm not a racist!  My brother in law is good buddies with a black guy!"

NEATO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus christ :lol:

34 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

What's a rough rider?  Sounds sexual :junk:

LMAO.   We stopped at a gas station on the way to Florida and sitting in the condom dispenser was the Rough rider. so, I grabbed  it and threw it to her when I got back in the car. It was the ongoing joke the whole time we were on vacation with our friends. anytime a couple  was going back to their room, it was for the rough rider!   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

LMAO.   We stopped at a gas station on the way to Florida and sitting in the condom dispenser was the Rough rider. so, I grabbed  it and threw it to her when I got back in the car. It was the ongoing joke the whole time we were on vacation with our friends. anytime a couple  was going back to their room, it was for the rough rider!   

:lol:That's awesome