Check your account email address ×

Tesla Ludicrous

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Those sure as fuck aren't a dime a dozen like you claimed you inbred fool. :lol:

momo fucking fail again 

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the smaller car that Tesla is coming out with that will make or break them. If they can produce them in the numbers they say they can and the interest in the model turns to sales then I think Tesla will be here to stay. Right now they are just a successful Luxury brand who has only made 3 different cars in a half dozen years.

Well, I'd gauge success by making at least a little money.  Tesla has only posted profits in one quarter so far, and that was from doing fuzzy math by taking carbon credits or some such bullshit into account.  I'm skeptical that Tesla could be competitive with the big three on a mid level price point, mass produced car like the Model 3.

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Those sure as fuck aren't a dime a dozen like you claimed you inbred fool. :lol:

momo fucking fail again 

You are such a stupid lobster fucking fuck it's a saying stupidest Biped on the fucking planet meaning plentiful you ignorant know absofuckinglutely nothing brain dead imbicile :guzzle: FUCK You're an idiot  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You are such a stupid lobster fucking fuck it's a saying stupidest Biped on the fucking planet meaning plentiful you ignorant know absofuckinglutely nothing brain dead imbicile :guzzle: FUCK You're an idiot  

You said dime a dozen like they were dirt cheap and you got owned by your own link you provided. Keep digging the hole you stupid fucktard  :lol:

42 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

You said dime a dozen like they were dirt cheap and you got owned by your own link you provided. Keep digging the hole you stupid fucktard  :lol:

Dime a dozen isn't about price you stupid lobster fucking moron it's about abundance :flush: fuck no shit you live on a fucking island 

13 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

momo in da house 

541E93B7-DD87-4838-BC8A-24A489820FC8-1442-000001E1C1CA51CB.jpeg

Not only are you a stupid as fuck lying sack of lobster fucking shit but I also hate the leafs :finger3: you fail on multiple levels you dumb imbicile 

Edited by Momorider

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not only are you a stupid as fuck lying sack of lobster fucking shit but I also hate the leafs :finger3: you fail on multiple levels you dumb imbicile 

Like always no one believes you  :kiss:

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

So you know him?

He use to go to port perry club events.  Nutter met him personally.  It's the same event he had a melt down about his pic being taken and put up on the club site