Check your account email address ×

Fun times from the 44th president

Pete

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Boy you really can stretch the rules when it suits you eh? Pretend GF is insulting family?Really? Wow.

But no outrage at a member bringing personal info about a tragic death in the family and ridiculing the member with it. I thought you were at least man enough to say something other than point the finger elsewhere and claim the victim again.Guess I was wrong about you.

is focus a problem for you?   I commented about Jim making regular comments about Pete and his girlfriend which Jim seems to think is imaginary.  I don’t know shit about this long term battle you seem to have with badger, and I don’t care. now I am not man enough because I am not outraged about it? Sure OK. Forgive me if I don’t share the same obsession that you doYou guys seem to have beaten that horse right to death, so maybe start another thread. My comments were not about that, other than maybe you guys could all shut the fuck up about it. victims, crying, Jesus.😆

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good stuff.  :lol:  When I leave for months or a year plus at a time the 🤡 Posse says it’s because I can’t handle it :lol:  But Angry Pete from the next town over has a lot going on :news:

Wishing ill will on someone’s wife like lil Peter did to Jim should be met with condemnation from everyone on the forum.  But in typical FSCE 🤡 Posse fashion - it’s not what’s said but who says it.  So with that being said  @Pete can fuck or apologize and @DriftBusta can fuck off or admit lil Peter went to far. 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

is focus a problem for you?   I commented about Jim making regular comments about Pete and his girlfriend which Jim seems to think is imaginary.  I don’t know shit about this long term battle you seem to have with badger, and I don’t care. now I am not man enough because I am not outraged about it? Sure OK. Forgive me if I don’t share the same obsession that you doYou guys seem to have beaten that horse right to death, so maybe start another thread. My comments were not about that, other than maybe you guys could all shut the fuck up about it. victims, crying, Jesus.😆

How about next time you menstruate and want the rules enforced Report the post and keep my name outcher fucking mouth. I wouldn't be here if you didn't cry out my name ya baby.

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Boy you really can stretch the rules when it suits you eh? Pretend GF is insulting family?Really? Wow.

But no outrage at a member bringing personal info about a tragic death in the family and ridiculing the member with it. I thought you were at least man enough to say something other than point the finger elsewhere and claim the victim again.Guess I was wrong about you.

Your the biggest tool of all, by saying I would like to think some ones brother was in heaven. O.o Steve you're the biggest instigator on here and you're pulling shit out of contexts all the time to run members down if you don't agree with them. :finger:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good stuff.  :lol:  When I leave for months or a year plus at a time the 🤡 Posse says it’s because I can’t handle it :lol:  But Angry Pete from the next town over has a lot going on :news:

Wishing ill will on someone’s wife like lil Peter did to Jim should be met with condemnation from everyone on the forum.  But in typical FSCE 🤡 Posse fashion - it’s not what’s said but who says it.  So with that being said  @Pete can fuck or apologize and @DriftBusta can fuck off or admit lil Peter went to far. 

Fuck off cunt. Don’t like it? TFB for you asshole. Bring my family into it and you’ll get it back.

don’t mess with the bull little boy or you’ll get the horns

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'll ask again. :lol:

Did you just have the one day where you rode in the rain during your Quebec tour?

I am not sure where you were going with this. I rode in Quebec four days several weeks ago, and again on Friday. It rained when we left camp in Maine and turned into it snowing sideways when we got to our lunch destination.  I already posted this, so why are you asking this question?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

How about next time you menstruate and want the rules enforced Report the post and keep my name outcher fucking mouth. I wouldn't be here if you didn't cry out my name ya baby.

Stop being a tool and an instigator, just maybe you're at fault?? 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck off cunt. Don’t like it? TFB for you asshole. Bring my family into it and you’ll get it back.

don’t mess with the bull little boy or you’ll get the horns

:lol: I don’t know shit about your family nor do I care except to wish them well. 

Problem is lil Peter…..you’re a steer :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

hey from this vantage point it looks like you and smells are the ones crying. I just made a few comments. Honestly I would be embarrassed to have the title “forum moderator“, yet behave the way that you do. Normally one would expect your job would be to keep the peace and enforce the rules. Your only role seems to be follow badger around and argue with him over some years long vendetta you have. That looks to me like you’re the crybaby.    I surely don’t need any instruction from the likes of you. 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your only role seems to be follow badger around

:lol: Yeah ok. Not too aware of what's going on around you :lol:

How many times has he quoted me so far since following me here :dunno:

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why are you still here…don’t you have some hobbies to engage in or work to do? 

Just now, Badger** said:

Looks like old Stevie is getting the shit kicked out of him today, everybody's getting a crack at the M'fer. :lol:

Mahomes inviting you to his post Super Bowl Party?

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like old Stevie is getting the shit kicked out of him today, everybody's getting a crack at the M'fer. :lol:

From you and the angry dude from next door :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody else is trying to join in and help as well……😂

1605B258-34DC-4AA0-BEF2-6E7657D53018.jpeg.c42404f725263465897c0752dd457759.jpeg

ECDL sticks together. Where’s Snake at since “forum moderator” Schtick is being used  😂 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am not sure where you were going with this. I rode in Quebec four days several weeks ago, and again on Friday. It rained when we left camp in Maine and turned into it snowing sideways when we got to our lunch destination.  I already posted this, so why are you asking this question?

I was gone for awhile sledding as well. I just saw the one post you made about rain. I thought you were on tour still. 

Sorry for asking. Won't happen again

:bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stay in your lane common peasant :lol:

I guess I didn't know my role. 😞

The threads gone to hell and I thought asking a sledding question was appropriate. 

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Its bizarro world up in here I swear.  Pete makes an anti Biden post, maybe I dunno, to counter the 40 anti Trump ones you post every day, but fine whatever.  Jim has nothing more intelligent to say, so he makes a crack about Petes "imaginary girlfriend", which should be off base.  He's made countless cracks implying that she's not real, as if he would know.  Pete is rightfully pissed off so he replies in kind.  So I point out that Jim should quit saying shit like that and its offbase, cuz it is, and next thing ya know, Jim is pulling out his standard playbook of accusing people of crying, calling them cunts, HSR wants to bring his Badger battle into it, and Steve is asking me questions about snowmobiling I already posted about.  :lol:  Jim is the one who went too far, cuz he's a pathetic little man, hiding behind his keyboard.  Meanwhile, I was riding and hanging out with at least a dozen, as SkiDoucheski pointed out, members of of the ECDL this weekend.  Guys and girls I've met and become good friends with over the years, things the forums used to be about.  I think its beyond pathetic that some of these guys are too much of a pussy to actually show their face to others in real life, instead just spew their bile from their keyboard.  Well I already wasted as much of my life on this thread as I did on hold with one of the insurance companies I deal with, so thats it for me....  :lol:  You can fuck off too!  :lol: :fuckyou:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Its bizarro world up in here I swear.  Pete makes an anti Biden post, maybe I dunno, to counter the 40 anti Trump ones you post every day, but fine whatever.  Jim has nothing more intelligent to say, so he makes a crack about Petes "imaginary girlfriend", which should be off base.  He's made countless cracks implying that she's not real, as if he would know.  Pete is rightfully pissed off so he replies in kind.  So I point out that Jim should quit saying shit like that and its offbase, cuz it is, and next thing ya know, Jim is pulling out his standard playbook of accusing people of crying, calling them cunts, HSR wants to bring his Badger battle into it, and Steve is asking me questions about snowmobiling I already posted about.  :lol:  Jim is the one who went too far, cuz he's a pathetic little man, hiding behind his keyboard.  Meanwhile, I was riding and hanging out with at least a dozen, as SkiDoucheski pointed out, members of of the ECDL this weekend.  Guys and girls I've met and become good friends with over the years, things the forums used to be about.  I think its beyond pathetic that some of these guys are too much of a pussy to actually show their face to others in real life, instead just spew their bile from their keyboard.  Well I already wasted as much of my life on this thread as I did on hold with one of the insurance companies I deal with, so thats it for me....  :lol:  You can fuck off too!  :lol: :fuckyou:

Gee…wonder why I call YOU a crying cunt…huh.🤔😂
BTW we are all impressed with your internet friend bonafides even if it is the 1000th time you’ve mentioned it.

Speaking of standard playbooks…the above is a classic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks