Check your account email address ×

Did you bring council?

Every single one of them brought council to the hearing so you know in the back of there heads they think this could go sideways.  They have reason to be nervous as Elon has given unlimited access to twitters files so no matter how shaky their collective memories are you can bet there are files out there that will refresh their memories.  

P.S.   AOC has been a complete idiot in these hearings making statements that seem to imply that she has no idea about the facts on the table.  Maybe you have the same sources of news as AOC. 

One must ask the question, how stupid voters are?

0ur idiot said "the budget will balance itself", and he's been in power for 7 years.

You elected a mental patient, with a racist history and no plan other than spend money like it's of no value.

To think social media made a difference, is to ignore the fact voters are as dumb as fuck.

Trump added Supreme court members that added the abortion issue back into the mix. A gift to Democrats.

Many would die on that hill, one way or the other. 

Have fun changing the votes of those that would vote simply on that.

I understand the one issue voter. I am one. Fiscal sanity. Debt is bad, spend within your means. Everything else is a far away second consideration.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

One must ask the question, how stupid voters are?

0ur idiot said "the budget will balance itself", and he's been in power for 7 years.

You elected a mental patient, with a racist history and no plan other than spend money like it's of no value.

To think social media made a difference, is to ignore the fact voters are as dumb as fuck.

Trump added Supreme court members that added the abortion issue back into the mix. A gift to Democrats.

Many would die on that hill, one way or the other. 

Have fun changing the votes of those that would vote simply on that.

I understand the one issue voter. I am one. Fiscal sanity. Debt is bad, spend within your means. Everything else is a far away second consideration.

Glad to hear you vote blue :bc: