Check your account email address ×

The best of ford and Ram really struggle

BOHICA

26 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Pretty sure it's 80 on 95 north of bangor Maine 

If I got caught doing 80 here they would impound my vehicle,jerk my license toss me in jail and charge me with stunt driving/racing!!!! Then you have to listen to Justin Trudeau speeches endlessly in jail until you get bailed out. Serious shit man.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Pretty sure it's 80 on 95 north of bangor Maine 

75 , but everyone runs it 80-90 Ive been running it at 85 before to have a pickup towing a 4 place blow by me like Im standing still.

By the time ya hit millinocket, you are getting pretty sick of looking at empty road.

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

If I got caught doing 80 here they would impound my vehicle,jerk my license toss me in jail and charge me with stunt driving/racing!!!! Then you have to listen to Justin Trudeau speeches endlessly in jail until you get bailed out. Serious shit man.

Why on earth do you easterners keep voting in that massive piece of shit 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ACE said:

It’s unreal that ford sells any trucks. They’re absolute garbage. Shows how subject we are to marketing 

All 3 brands half tons are garbage. Tundra is the best half ton. Ford by far sells the best heavy duty diesel trucks. 

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

75 , but everyone runs it 80-90 Ive been running it at 85 before to have a pickup towing a 4 place blow by me like Im standing still.

By the time ya hit millinocket, you are getting pretty sick of looking at empty road.

You're correct.

Those guys with the tiny tire trailers are risking a blowout over 80 IMO. 

12 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

from what I see of Canadian drivers on the interstate it should be more like 45 for safety reasons:guzzle:

just look where you are. all frogs, maritimers and southern ontarians. same retards that think trudeau is the bees knees. you think they would be able to drive? out west here it is the albertans that all seem to short circuit the moment there is a mountain